PDA

View Full Version : Worms for pike

spinN'flyfish
09-29-2014, 08:49 PM
Would worms work for pike? I've got some left overs from trout fishing and I'm planning to use 'em for pike fishing at Chestermere Lake, haven't gone in a long time. I doubt I can catch the wandering trout though (worms would work). That's like a once in a lifetime fish. Anyway, hope to catch some this week before the sun sets!

YeeHaw
09-29-2014, 08:53 PM
Pike will bite almost any bait, but worms wouldnt be my go to bait for pike.

spinN'flyfish
09-29-2014, 09:00 PM
Maybe it be worth trying it out I guess

Albertafisher
09-29-2014, 09:02 PM
If you use a worm, make sure to tip it with a corn kernel. That extra bit of colour attracts em right to the hook.

WayneChristie
09-30-2014, 09:50 AM
You should be able to figure it out. I see youve already found a way to troll with them.
Quite frankly, Im surprised that someone like yourself who has risen through the ranks to reach the level of "Master" in the baiting world has the need to ask anyone what to do with worms. I am sure you have handled many worms in your time, probably more than anyone else on this forum!

jacenbeers
09-30-2014, 10:30 AM
you should be able to figure it out. I see youve already found a way to troll with them.
Quite frankly, im surprised that someone like yourself who has risen through the ranks to reach the level of "master" in the baiting world has the need to ask anyone what to do with worms. I am sure you have handled many worms in your time, probably more than anyone else on this forum!

amazing!

Speckle55
09-30-2014, 10:41 AM
yes worms will work ..have fun ..post some pic's

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_pike

David:)

Dak1138
09-30-2014, 12:44 PM
I think Wayne is on to something here. Well done sir.

kissarmygeneral
09-30-2014, 02:30 PM
You should be able to figure it out. I see youve already found a way to troll with them.
Quite frankly, Im surprised that someone like yourself who has risen through the ranks to reach the level of "Master" in the baiting world has the need to ask anyone what to do with worms. I am sure you have handled many worms in your time, probably more than anyone else on this forum!

hahahahah ZING

TROLLER
09-30-2014, 03:58 PM

:sHa_shakeshout:

MoFugger21
09-30-2014, 04:22 PM
I look forward to the pics of your catch!! :rolleye2:

jacenbeers
09-30-2014, 04:23 PM
Would worms work for pike? I've got some left overs from trout fishing and I'm planning to use 'em for pike fishing at Chestermere Lake, haven't gone in a long time. I doubt I can catch the wandering trout though (worms would work). That's like a once in a lifetime fish. Anyway, hope to catch some this week before the sun sets!

Can I come fishing with you? I would love to meet you in person.

WayneChristie
09-30-2014, 04:35 PM

Ive heard he really enjoys demonstrating his rod handling skills.

Geezle
09-30-2014, 04:46 PM
:lol:

kevinhits
09-30-2014, 04:55 PM
Hey SCOTTY.......Expose yourself already:snapoutofit:

The funny thing is he has not broken any forum rules yet.....Just bidding his time to strike....:bad_boys_20:

kevinhits
09-30-2014, 04:57 PM
Funny thing is I tried to call him out awhile ago and no one caught on:sHa_shakeshout:

WayneChristie
09-30-2014, 06:48 PM
Hey SCOTTY.......Expose yourself already:snapoutofit:

The funny thing is he has not broken any forum rules yet.....Just bidding his time to strike....:bad_boys_20:

may want to rethink that first phrase.:scared0018:

kevinhits
09-30-2014, 07:36 PM
may want to rethink that first phrase.:scared0018:

OOOPS:thinking-017:

kevinhits
09-30-2014, 07:40 PM

I am pretty sure you seen him passing you in his flashy car giving YA the Bird:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Talking moose
09-30-2014, 07:50 PM
What's going on here?

kevinhits
09-30-2014, 07:56 PM
What's going on here?

Another Alias:thinking-006:

jacenbeers
09-30-2014, 08:38 PM
I am pretty sure you seen him passing you in his flashy car giving YA the Bird:sHa_sarcasticlol:

He sure did. Now that he has been called out on here he will stop posting in this thread and then troll in a week or so

wildwoods
09-30-2014, 08:52 PM
Easy boys. I honestly don't think it's premeditated or malicious. I know it's irritating sometimes. It's the internet. Never know who's behind the keyboard... Let's give em a break and move on

spinN'flyfish
10-01-2014, 09:55 PM
Well just asked.......... worms as bait worked or not? Didn't expect the recent responses. I didn't mean to make it 'irritating. Just made a simple question that deserves a simple answer, if you see this thread as 'malicious' just ignore it. C'mon seriously, this was really a simple question, didn't need all this ****. And thanks alot to those who gave me a simple answer I was lookin' for. Really appreciated that kind of post

Habfan
10-03-2014, 07:04 PM

He just won't go away ! Why not give him a couple tricks, like threading the big dew worms on red & white bobbers for surface fishing ? Those kind of tips ? See who can come up with the most helpful tips !! :sHa_sarcasticlol: