PDA

View Full Version : was out icefishing today

bull9898
11-29-2008, 04:11 PM
went out icefishing on beaver lake up near laclabiche today the walleye were biteing like crazy me and my wife both got some nice fish perch were also biteing slowly got half a limit there is 6 inchs of ice we drove the quads all over the lake.:D

Grizzled
11-29-2008, 05:13 PM
Can hardy wait for hard water...

highwood
11-29-2008, 11:05 PM
Where did you fish on beaver??

bull9898
11-30-2008, 10:05 AM
We live at youngs beach on the west side we went past the provincial camp ground to the first point it was awesome im going out again shortly.

FisherPotch
12-01-2008, 10:20 AM
If you don't mind me asking. What depth would you say you were fishing? I have a thing about getting very far off shore in early december, especially a warm year. Also how much snow?

bull9898
12-03-2008, 09:36 AM
We were fishing at abought 20 ft deep and there is 2 inchs of snow maybe more today it is snowing up here now.

FisherPotch
12-03-2008, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the info. Tight lines! :wave:

Shmag
12-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Hope thats not your honey hole, because there will probably 2000 people there this week-end!!! lol

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
12-03-2008, 11:14 PM
Hope thats not your honey hole, because there will probably 2000 people there this week-end!!! lol

Hey bubba, not everyones cares, not everyone keeps fish. i know me ill keep them once every 5th or 6th trip out.Not everyone is greedy , myself included could care less more out the marryer , the thing I hate is when others fish ontop of you.

FisherPotch
12-03-2008, 11:24 PM

LOL, this is a good point. If I were you bull9898 i'd think about editing your post about the location. Lots of folks on the forum looking for the perch. Tight lines.

Like BBJ I'm not a fan of ppl fishing on top of me. I'm usually merriest when there are no ppl around but the posse I'm with.

Shmag
12-04-2008, 08:32 PM
Hey bubba, not everyones cares, not everyone keeps fish. i know me ill keep them once every 5th or 6th trip out.Not everyone is greedy , myself included could care less more out the marryer , the thing I hate is when others fish ontop of you.

Hey it's Budha not bubba and you should refer to me as your God:lol: and i didn't say that everyone cares or everyone keeps fish or everyone is greedy, I have seen this scenario, (on Graham, Utikima, Mcmillan, and on Slave)i am just saying if that is your honey hole better get up early in the morning, because someone will beat you there.

deanmc
12-04-2008, 10:05 PM
I never get uptight about others fishing beside me(unless it is very early ice:scared:). They are enjoying the sport same as I am. I find fishing success can change drasticly from one hole to the next. Sometimes, on trout lakes especially, moving as little as a couple feet makes all the difference.

bull9898
12-04-2008, 10:47 PM
I never get uptight about others fishing beside me(unless it is very early ice:scared:). They are enjoying the sport same as I am. I find fishing success can change drasticly from one hole to the next. Sometimes, on trout lakes especially, moving as little as a couple feet makes all the difference.

x2