PDA

View Full Version : Great Frabill Customer Service!

azn_rice_man
11-14-2014, 07:26 PM
Just wanted to share a great experience I had with Frabill!

At the end of last March, I picked up one of the Frabill straight line 101 reels. Only had the chance to use it once but on that outing, the handle just fell off as I was holding it. Fast forward to last weekend when I finally got around to emailing them with a picture of the broken handle... Told them the situation and all they asked for was my address to send me a replacement spool. Got home today and found the package at my door step. There was not only one but 2 replacement spools! From the initial email to having it delivered to my door, it took less than a week's time!

While the product was discouraging at first, the awesome customer service more than make up for it!

cube
11-14-2014, 09:54 PM
I had purchased a Frabill one man shelter/sled and had the same very quick service as well. The sled was missing a vouple of bolts, one phone call and 2 days latter they were at my door. I have called them a couple of times on other things and they were always great to deal with, though I must say I find there website frustrating to deal with.