PDA

View Full Version : Ion Customer Service

bwackwabbit
11-19-2014, 09:33 PM
So the old Ion has been a fantastic experience product wise. So much so that I decided to buy the newest model. They have also greatly expanded their accessory line this year including the new quick bit/switch tool . It makes both switching flights and drilling anchors in for shelters a breeze.

All that being said I've never had cause to test the service behind the product.

Well today I managed to lose a piece of this handy little add on down a hole, first use so 1-800 here I come...

Ten minutes of very pleasant conversation later and the part is on its way and get this...

FREE OF CHARGE!

All because I live in Canada and
"The shipping rates and duty are ridiculous, so we'll take care of all that for you"

So KUDOS to Ardisam/Eskimo for a great product, backed by a great company!

WayneChristie
11-19-2014, 09:41 PM
cant believe I dropped my whole brand new 10 inch ION down the hole today! can I get that number from you? :bad_boys_20:

bwackwabbit
11-19-2014, 09:46 PM
Lmao... If only!

wags
11-19-2014, 10:25 PM
So the old Ion has been a fantastic experience product wise. So much so that I decided to buy the newest model. They have also greatly expanded their accessory line this year including the new quick bit/switch tool . It makes both switching flights and drilling anchors in for shelters a breeze.

All that being said I've never had cause to test the service behind the product.

Well today I managed to lose a piece of this handy little add on down a hole, first use so 1-800 here I come...

Ten minutes of very pleasant conversation later and the part is on its way and get this...

FREE OF CHARGE!

All because I live in Canada and
"The shipping rates and duty are ridiculous, so we'll take care of all that for you"

So KUDOS to Ardisam/Eskimo for a great product, backed by a great company!

Where's the pics of the fish? :)

bwackwabbit
11-19-2014, 10:35 PM
Too hacked off to find 'em after I lost it...lol.

Here's what I was on the hunt for..,

mooseknuckle
11-20-2014, 08:52 AM
cant believe I dropped my whole brand new 10 inch ION down the hole today! can I get that number from you? :bad_boys_20:

You too? Crazy, they odda put better grips on these things, lost mine too.

wags
11-20-2014, 09:10 AM
Too hacked off to find 'em after I lost it...lol.

Here's what I was on the hunt for..,

Well that's a pretty fella!

steeleyes
11-20-2014, 09:43 AM
Pick up one of those three pound magnets from Princess Auto and throw it in your tackle box. You never know, you may have been able to retrieve your part. Works good for knives, lures, etc.

Kim473
11-21-2014, 08:57 AM
Pick up one of those three pound magnets from Princess Auto and throw it in your tackle box. You never know, you may have been able to retrieve your part. Works good for knives, lures, etc.

I wonder how big you would need to pull those fish in that still have hooks in there mouth ?

I lost mine down the hole also.