PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Service

CanadianBadass
11-26-2014, 09:52 AM
Hey, Just posting to inform you guys of the service call I just received from Ardisam ( Eskimo Augers ) ....

I had emailed them stating that my auger recoil has yet again snapped, This being the 2nd time I would have to replace it, the first time Eskimo did it no questions asked....

This time the only question I got was

Service Rep = " Which apparel item from Eskimo do you like the most ? "
Me = " I have almost everything that Eskimo Makes, Except the Pro Staff Hat"
Service Rep = " Perfect, I would like to send you a gift for your time and troubles

Not only are they sending the part out with free shipping, but also including a free gift for my trouble ! That's how great company's are made.

All manufacturers can have an issue, its how you fix that issue that makes a happy customer ! And Eskimo and Marcum are about the 2 best in the game of satisfying customers .... Try getting service like that from Jiffy ! lol

Thanks Just wanted to share my experience,

binnzer32
11-26-2014, 10:10 AM
Last year I had to order some stuff that was broken and missing for my new hut they were great to deal with. Came fast too.

Hey, Just posting to inform you guys of the service call I just received from Ardisam ( Eskimo Augers ) ....

I had emailed them stating that my auger recoil has yet again snapped, This being the 2nd time I would have to replace it, the first time Eskimo did it no questions asked....

Service Rep = " Perfect, I would like to send you a gift for your time and troubles

Not only are they sending the part out with free shipping, but also including a free gift for my trouble ! That's how great company's are made.

All manufacturers can have an issue, its how you fix that issue that makes a happy customer ! And Eskimo and Marcum are about the 2 best in the game of satisfying customers .... Try getting service like that from Jiffy ! lol

WayneChristie
11-26-2014, 10:15 AM
I agree about Jiffy. wont be buying another auger from them after the last lack of service they gave me.

1bluZebec
11-26-2014, 10:17 AM
Nice to hear there keeping their customers happy and going above and beyond to make their company stand out from the rest. I use a Eskimo s33 going on 4 years now on the original blades and never has never missed a beat since new. Only problem I had was the pull rope broke last year at the handle where it rubs on the grommet at the opening. Minor fix. I also have an older Marcum vs380 that has never failed either. Nice to hear that if I ever have an issue or need help they will be there for me. Now I need to get a hat too somehow lol

dodgeboy1979
11-26-2014, 10:26 AM
I agree about Jiffy. wont be buying another auger from them after the last lack of service they gave me.

I had a ton of grief with Jiffy too with a broken throttle lever on a new auger. I even asked for a toque or some sort of graph and never got it lol. Finally ended up getting the throttle lever but in the meantime i got a mountain bike brake lever to do the fix. I wont buy another Jiffy.

CanadianBadass
11-26-2014, 11:02 AM
Nice to hear there keeping their customers happy and going above and beyond to make their company stand out from the rest. I use a Eskimo s33 going on 4 years now on the original blades and never has never missed a beat since new. Only problem I had was the pull rope broke last year at the handle where it rubs on the grommet at the opening. Minor fix. I also have an older Marcum vs380 that has never failed either. Nice to hear that if I ever have an issue or need help they will be there for me. Now I need to get a hat too somehow lol

Love my VS380, Still the best Camera Unit Marcum has ever made !

Kim473
11-26-2014, 11:53 AM
Great, you will be a repeat customer for sure.

I worked for a company selling parts for their equipment, the prices were outragous with their mark ups. The warrenty was great but getting it was shamefull. The company has some of the best product in the market but priceing, and service through the warrenty program was driveing the customers away. I did everything in my power to please the customer and consitantly got praise from them for my efforts, the other departments I got nothing but displeasurable remarks from the customers. I allways reported these remarks to my supperiors but nothing ever changed. They were too concerned about profits and not looking at the whole picture as to wheather or not we will have repeat customers.

Some sales, high profit = $ in your pocket. Low volume, high profit.

A lot of sales, repeat happy customers, low to med profit = $ in your pocket for years and years. High volume low to med profit. = You have above market share and your compeditors can't compete.

Who do you think wins ?

HappySonny
11-26-2014, 01:28 PM

Totally agree!:)