PDA

View Full Version : Spray Lakes ice reports?

NCFlyfishin
11-30-2014, 12:42 AM
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has been up to spray yet to see how the ice is forming? I might go up sometime this week but would like to know if it's a waste of time or not, I would think there would be good ice but I'm not completely sure, I was on 5 inches of good ice December 7th last year and it got a lot colder a lot faster this year, any reports would be appreciated, thanks guys

TROLLER
11-30-2014, 09:25 AM
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has been up to spray yet to see how the ice is forming? I might go up sometime this week but would like to know if it's a waste of time or not, I would think there would be good ice but I'm not completely sure, I was on 5 inches of good ice December 7th last year and it got a lot colder a lot faster this year, any reports would be appreciated, thanks guys

I think Spray is one of the last lakes to get a safe depth of ice. Maybe this week will help but I would not want to wonder too far out this early in the season.

Dan Foss
11-30-2014, 10:43 AM

Call wapiti sports in canmore before you leave. They will have all the ice updates for the area.