PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Winter Meetings Over. Couple Buddies flying up to fly fish Bow..?

BowUpperBow
12-10-2014, 08:16 PM
Hi..I signed up just to post this for your expert advise. Perhaps should be in Fly Fishing section?

I have a couple of buddies who are managers of MLB teams and their winter meetings are over in San Diego. They want to use my condo in Canmore for a few days to go skiing and fishing. Both hardcore fly fishermen. I don't think Canmore is the answer??....I can put them on a few spots but....they are dreaming of big browns.

Can any of you give some advise? Send them to Calgary? I know some deep holes in the lower in town to send them. In the upper best section closed right now....what do you think?

What to tell them to use?

wags
12-10-2014, 08:31 PM
First off...what teams? :)

Cheers

potatogun
12-10-2014, 08:39 PM
Calgary lower bow weather needs to cooperate I'll take them out I have lots of experience send me a pm

BowUpperBow
12-10-2014, 09:16 PM
Calgary lower bow weather needs to cooperate I'll take them out I have lots of experience send me a pm

Cool. Let me see what they want. Flying up this weekend. I'll be in touch. Depends if the wives will give them a day away from the hotel, skiing, and honey want to do list. I think they are bringing their gear so I think serious about doing it.

The Fisherman Guy
12-10-2014, 09:39 PM
I would offer you some advice, but several people will likely shoot me down for it.

I will send you a PM, good luck with whatever happens.

Crankbait
12-10-2014, 10:29 PM
First off...what teams? :)

Cheers

the ones you umpped.

fish gunner
12-10-2014, 10:46 PM
Hi..I signed up just to post this for your expert advise. Perhaps should be in Fly Fishing section?

I have a couple of buddies who are managers of MLB teams and their winter meetings are over in San Diego. They want to use my condo in Canmore for a few days to go skiing and fishing. Both hardcore fly fishermen. I don't think Canmore is the answer??....I can put them on a few spots but....they are dreaming of big browns.

Can any of you give some advise? Send them to Calgary? I know some deep holes in the lower in town to send them. In the upper best section closed right now....what do you think?

What to tell them to use?
Id guess they'd be best to hire a guide. The now is tough in winter more so after the floods . Good luck . Gooooooo blue jays.