PDA

View Full Version : Charity case in need :)

SKSniper
01-01-2015, 02:54 PM
I had big plans to do lots of ice fishing in the near future, bought a power auger and a nice 2 man eskimo fishing hut from a fellow AO member, bought a big buddy heater to go inside and then I went and got into a bad accident and totalled off my truck (luckily nobody got seriously injured, I only have a stiff neck).... So now I have all the necessary gear for some great fishing but have no way to get to the lake(s). So here is my proposal, if anybody in Edmonton would be nice enough to come pick me up in millwoods and take me out fishing with you sometime I will gladly supply all the gear necessary (except maybe a rod and tackle although I do have some extra odds and ends you could use) and pay for gas as well. I am a 23 year old male, mature and not afraid to go out in the -20.

Thanks guys :)

Game Hunter
01-01-2015, 03:58 PM
Sorry for your misfortune. Ide be willing to bring you out this season, as I live on the south side.
Send me a pm and we can work something out.

sportman
01-01-2015, 04:19 PM
Glad noone was hurt. Am also on southside and always looking for a fishing partner. pm me and we can look to make some connections. Have all equipment as well and truck

achtanelion
01-01-2015, 05:58 PM
If your loadout can fit my jeep, my daughter and I would be happy to have you along with us Sunday. I'd been thinking coal, but I'm persuadable. PM if interested.