PDA

View Full Version : White court company

Jbone
01-07-2015, 09:43 PM
Thinking of trying some where out this week end, haven't been any where out this way so just wondering if any one wants to get out sat or sunday.

Pretty new to this area so thought I'd see if any one wants to get out, have all the gear, just would like being pointed in the right direction.

Red Bullets
01-07-2015, 11:54 PM
I am not in the area to go fishing with you but a direction to look would be Carson Pegasis lake for trout, just north of whitecourt, or drive 40 miles west to fox creek area, Smoke lake and Isogun lake. Also Meekwap lake 15-20 miles north of Fox Creek, might have to walk in though. Goose lake between blue ridge and ft. assiniboine is maybe still good too.

winger7mm
01-08-2015, 02:02 AM
Thinking of trying some where out this week end, haven't been any where out this way so just wondering if any one wants to get out sat or sunday.

Pretty new to this area so thought I'd see if any one wants to get out, have all the gear, just would like being pointed in the right direction.

depends on what you wanna catch. Used to live up there. Used to spend alot of time fishing the area lol.

Carson is a good place to visit thats for sure lots of people out there.....

HuyFishin
01-08-2015, 09:36 AM
^^^^ i went to school with this dude, true story

gnugen
01-08-2015, 10:05 PM
I am a Whitecourt company! Seriously. Went to high school in Whitecourt Grad 99 and started a fish hook company. Products for sale at Al's Sport's Quest. Does that count?

Either way carson is awesome and some good spots to hammer bows are easy to find. Had a few few double headers in Dec. Best fishes!