PDA

View Full Version : Mikisew Sport Fishing- Tim Gillies

Dead Moose
01-22-2015, 09:12 PM
A fair number of posters on this forum have had past dealings with Tim at Mikisew Sport Fishing. While Tim was not the most detail oriented operator, most clients (I believe) had a good time on their trips booked with Tim.
I have heard thru the grapevine that Tim has left Mikisew. Has anyone else heard this? Anyone know who the new operator is?

nimrod
01-22-2015, 10:08 PM
This portion of an email was sent to me:

If you were not aware, Tim Gillies is no longer with Mikisew Sport Fishing. My name is Gordon Jonah and I along with Ron Herman will be overseeing Mikisew Sport Fishing for the upcoming season. I look forward to talking with you in the near future. The reason for this e-mail is to remind everyone that deposits ($500 per person) are now due to ensure your time slot at the requested lake you have chosen. Based on the information Tim provided, I have attached your invoice that indicates the lake, the time slot, the number of guests and the total amount owing. If this information is not correct, let me know as soon as you can as we have taken a number of calls looking for available time slots.

We now accept credit and debit cards (not American Express) as a form of payment if you wish. Please call me at (780) 360-9322 or send me an e-mail with your information.

Thanks
Gord

getasheep
01-25-2015, 04:13 PM
This portion of an email was sent to me:

If you were not aware, Tim Gillies is no longer with Mikisew Sport Fishing. My name is Gordon Jonah and I along with Ron Herman will be overseeing Mikisew Sport Fishing for the upcoming season. I look forward to talking with you in the near future. The reason for this e-mail is to remind everyone that deposits ($500 per person) are now due to ensure your time slot at the requested lake you have chosen. Based on the information Tim provided, I have attached your invoice that indicates the lake, the time slot, the number of guests and the total amount owing. If this information is not correct, let me know as soon as you can as we have taken a number of calls looking for available time slots.

We now accept credit and debit cards (not American Express) as a form of payment if you wish. Please call me at (780) 360-9322 or send me an e-mail with your information.

Thanks
Gord

What was the email address Gord used? I still see Tims email on the website.