PDA

View Full Version : AO buy and sell

maxpower2506
01-25-2015, 11:32 AM
Is anyone ACTUALLY trying to sell items (FIREARMS) on this forum, or just posting PICS, I have PM"d 3 different add posters to no avail.You think if your trying to sell, One might respond
:thinking-006:

Blade
01-25-2015, 11:45 AM
Well I'm here what u need:sHa_shakeshout:

lone wolf
01-25-2015, 11:47 AM
Well I'm here what u need:sHa_shakeshout:

:sHa_shakeshout:x2 :sHa_shakeshout:

Selkirk
01-25-2015, 11:56 AM
Is anyone ACTUALLY trying to sell items (FIREARMS) on this forum, or just posting PICS, I have PM"d 3 different add posters to no avail.You think if your trying to sell, One might respond

They have probably already sold their items, and are too lazy to have their ads deleted, and too lazy to give you the courtesy of a response to your PM's.

The AO B&S is 'ripe' with this kind of stuff ... we just have to learn to live with it.

Mac

Scotty454
01-25-2015, 11:57 AM
Strange, I've had nothing but positive experiences in the buy/sell section.

...How long have you waited for replies?

They have probably already sold their items, and are too lazy to have their ads deleted, and too lazy to give you the courtesy of a response to your PM's.

The AO B&S is 'ripe' with this kind of stuff ... we just have to learn to live with it.

Mac

This, maybe? I tend to stick to the first page or two and don't get my hopes up when something hasn't been bumped in a while.

dumoulin
01-25-2015, 12:29 PM

I've had a couple hits on some ads I've posted but wasn't able to respond by sending them a message.

MOAhunter
01-25-2015, 12:48 PM
You must just have just hit an uncharacteristic string of negligent people. I've never seen that in my few dealings. Getting people to remember to leave feedback though can be an entirely different case.

Zip
01-25-2015, 01:01 PM
I have had only one issue....fella said he would get back to me when time permits him to...well that was a few months ago now, and I am still waiting! I really wanted that rifle...other than that one guy being to busy to sell to me I have had nothing but good results here.

Redfrog
01-25-2015, 01:32 PM
How about the ones that read "gun for sale, I want to buy a new gun and I need to sell this one first. I'm in New brunswick" Sorry no pics.

And then for 6 weeks theres another 13 posts of BTT.:snapoutofit:

Pics Price, location and description along with contact info.

CheeseBurger
01-25-2015, 01:34 PM
Check to see when the seller was last online. How long has it been?

Selkirk
01-25-2015, 01:52 PM
How about the ones that read "gun for sale, I want to buy a new gun and I need to sell this one first. I'm in New brunswick" Sorry no pics.

And then for 6 weeks theres another 13 posts of BTT.:snapoutofit:

Pics Price, location and description along with contact info.

That ^

The only way for the AO to eliminate those problems (and others like them) is to abandon the 'forum' based software used in the B&S section, and convert over to B&S specific software, where people are forced to create proper ads, or they don't get posted.

But the last I heard, this ain't gonna happen.

Mac

CheeseBurger
01-25-2015, 02:52 PM
If it doesn't have price, location, flag it for the mods.

vital shok
01-25-2015, 03:24 PM
I really like the 500 hundred questions you answer then you don't hear anything back. no thanks for your time ,I'm not interested or it's not quite what I'm looking for.It really ticks me off a little common courtesy would go a long way.