PDA

View Full Version : Gag Gift For Fishermen

Boomer42
12-18-2008, 04:10 PM
Hi everyone. Just looking for suggestions for a gag gift for the father inlaw.
Every time we go fishing at his Hotspots we don't seem to catch much, and when we do I usually catch more. He always brags about the fishing when I'm not there.

Thanks

Shmag
12-18-2008, 04:27 PM
I would say to bring a toilet seat with you next time, but don't tell him. When he's not looking put the seat around a hole and then tell him you marked out his honey hole for him

The Fisherman Guy
12-18-2008, 05:41 PM
Wrap up a dirty oar!

Ayr
12-18-2008, 06:37 PM
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii195/ronslog/Barbiepinkrodandreel.jpg

Fish Cannon
12-19-2008, 06:32 PM
My personal favorite is the Bumper Dumper
:)

http://www.bumperdumper.com/

Kingfisher
12-20-2008, 12:17 AM
I have some fishing rod antenna's for sale. They have mini reels on them. (the reels don't work. They are just decoration). You can give it to him and get him to put it on his truck. He'll be thinking of you whooping his butt fishing every single time he jumps in his truck. Oh ya they work just fine. They come with a package of adapters to make them fit on almost any truck. They are only $30.

I am in Calgary. If you want one give me a shout.
Rob (403)831-3474

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
12-20-2008, 01:05 AM
I have some fishing rod antenna's for sale. They have mini reels on them. (the reels don't work. They are just decoration). You can give it to him and get him to put it on his truck. He'll be thinking of you whooping his butt fishing every single time he jumps in his truck. Oh ya they work just fine. They come with a package of adapters to make them fit on almost any truck. They are only $30.

I am in Calgary. If you want one give me a shout.
Rob (403)831-3474

sweeeeeeeeet I like. How do you get it so some ass clown doesnt come along and steal or smash it .

sco22
12-20-2008, 09:28 AM
I bought my father in law a gift certificate to a fish and chips restaurant. . .signed the card you can finally taste some fish you got all by yourself. . .

Kingfisher
12-22-2008, 01:05 AM
sweeeeeeeeet I like. How do you get it so some ass clown doesnt come along and steal or smash it .

Unfortunately you never can prevent some ******** destroying it. They would be the same people who would bend your regular antenna into a pretzel just because they can. What I can tell you is that I've had one on my wife's 04 Blazer for 2 years now and I've had no problems. I also have one on my 2008 Dodge that I bought in May and It's still there. They are not really something that attracts a lot of attention except from other fishermen.

Come on John. You know you'd love one on your truck.

Cheers