PDA

View Full Version : Hotmail account recovery

ice
01-27-2015, 04:17 PM
I apologize for my previous thread that was deleted,
I went a little overboard, just ****es me off that I can't get any decent support to recover my account without being scammed ie:
Trying to remotely access my computer (no merit it's an e-mail account)
Trying to charge me to keep my network safe etc...
Can anyone on this site give me a decent Microsoft support number to recover my hotmail account please? Silverdoctor? Just looking for some help because I'm running into a lot of scammer's...
Surprised how offended the mod's get by a couple of stars ******

wildwoods
01-27-2015, 04:20 PM
My wife had huge problems re accessing her shut down hotmail account. Good luck!

ice
01-27-2015, 04:25 PM
It's not shut down, it's just innacessable, it's 14 years old and I lost access to it, not entirely sure how.. Wether it's a hacker or I just forgot. it just had some sensitive info on it. At the very least I want it deleted. At the very most I want it back

ice
01-27-2015, 04:33 PM
I'm looking at a brute-force attempt at re-gaining controll of the account.
But I hope silver has a better plan of action

silverdoctor
01-27-2015, 06:26 PM
I'm looking at a brute-force attempt at re-gaining controll of the account.
But I hope silver has a better plan of action

Don't bother with 3rd party stuff on hotmail recovery - unless can prove otherwise. Try this..

https://account.live.com/acsr

rugatika
01-27-2015, 07:15 PM
Had this happen several years ago. Everything was gone. I finally did get a hold of someone, (can't remember how), and eventually got my account back, but everything was erased from it. Nothing too vital.

If there are things on there that you need access to, I'd recommend getting outlook or something similar to download your emails onto your computer.

Or set up another account with another provider and forward everything to your new account....two copies of every email.