PDA

View Full Version : Poor Customer Service?

finsnfeathers
01-28-2015, 03:47 PM
For all the contributors to AO who have posted about poor customer service, here's one guys revenge,..going totally viral! For the full story behind it, google "united breaks guitars"

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=5YGc4zOqozo

gramps73
01-28-2015, 03:58 PM
Im sending him an email to write the Sunwing song..
I got screwed by sunwing and its all my fault, they did nothing wrong...
never again sunwing..

Artist
01-28-2015, 04:01 PM
lol

My wife had a very similar experience with United. While flying into the States, a passenger on the plane witnessed a baggage handler "toss" our baby stroller from the passenger loading stairs/platform, down onto the tarmac! Although not as valuable as a guitar, when you're travelling with a baby, it's quite a necessary tool!

The stroller's wheels were busted off, and, the stroller was useless.

Long story short, it tool many many phone-calls to United - each time navigating through the 10-or-so "customer service" reps on the other end, and working my way up to the top of command. It took close to a year, but, United did FINALLY come through with a cheque for a new stroller. :)

dumoulin
01-28-2015, 04:05 PM
Catchy tune!

sewerrat
01-28-2015, 04:15 PM
Well that is an old video, but none the less I have no use for United Airlines, got stranded in Houston due to missing connecting flight, and the lady's (if you want to call them that) behind the counter are a bunch of miserable old hags, they are rude and treat the passengers like animals. I will never fly with them again.

bubba 96
01-28-2015, 05:54 PM
For all the contributors to AO who have posted about poor customer service, here's one guys revenge,..going totally viral! For the full story behind it, google "united breaks guitars"

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=5YGc4zOqozo

There is 3 parts we were shown all 3 at our team building and customer service schpeal at work..

Vids are about 6 yrs old happened in 09..

Now the dude works for united..