PDA

View Full Version : Dog walker gets jail time

Fisherpeak
01-29-2015, 11:20 AM
The B.C. woman who allowed 6 dogs to die of heatstroke in her truck got 6 months jail time.Mostly because she lied and said they were stolen.She dumped them in a ditch.Takes a long time to kill 6 dogs at once of all different sizes that way.She never apologisied either.
I wish she lived here.I`d burn her house down and poison her land.
Same as the dirtbag and the 200 starving dogs.
Dogs are the most trusting critters in the world,except for babies,anyone that would do that is a monster.
Gonna go hug my hound dog now.

connexion123
01-29-2015, 02:57 PM
The B.C. woman who allowed 6 dogs to die of heatstroke in her truck got 6 months jail time.Mostly because she lied and said they were stolen.She dumped them in a ditch.Takes a long time to kill 6 dogs at once of all different sizes that way.She never apologisied either.
I wish she lived here.I`d burn her house down and poison her land.
Same as the dirtbag and the 200 starving dogs.
Dogs are the most trusting critters in the world,except for babies,anyone that would do that is a monster.
Gonna go hug my hound dog now.

I feel the same way about human babies torn to pieces by their scumbag "mothers" before being allowed to even breathe.

Dogs are dogs. Not humans. While I love all animals, what separates kind from kind?

You'll shoot coyotes but love a malamute. That's fine but humans always win over animals. 6 months? I feel that is excessive.

P. S., threatening to burn down someone's house and poison their land on the Internet... Not your smartest move. Just sayin'.

DiabeticKripple
01-29-2015, 03:09 PM
I feel the same way about human babies torn to pieces by their scumbag "mothers" before being allowed to even breathe.

Dogs are dogs. Not humans. While I love all animals, what separates kind from kind?

You'll shoot coyotes but love a malamute. That's fine but humans always win over animals. 6 months? I feel that is excessive.

P. S., threatening to burn down someone's house and poison their land on the Internet... Not your smartest move. Just sayin'.

are you equating animal abuse to abortions?

and coyotes are pests, malamutes are not.

airbornedeerhunter
01-29-2015, 03:13 PM
Uh oh!http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/dgbg.gif

Talking moose
01-29-2015, 03:25 PM
Didn't take long..... Good sentence by the judge btw.

blacknorthernjk
01-29-2015, 03:30 PM
Two pretty passionate posts.
I can respect both parties point of view. I look forward to intelligent debate and hope it doesn't turn abusive.