PDA

View Full Version : Fishing tomorrow; interested in helping a newcomer?

Appletree
12-19-2008, 12:56 PM
I've found myself with some unexpected free time in Edmonton (cancelled flight, long and frustrating story), so I'm taking the opportunity to get some fishing done.

So, anyone interested in meeting up to do some fishing in the Edmonton vicinity (Coal, Wabamun, Pigeon, Sylvan, Gull, etc.)? I've got my own gear (except a tent, but I guess I'm tough/cheap that way), but I'm pretty low on hardwater experience. I make up for it with enthusiasm, though. Anyone feel like sharing some knowledge with a new guy?

Rumtan
12-19-2008, 01:14 PM
We are headed to Coal Lake on Sunday....your welcome to join us if you like. Send me a PM with your number if your interested.

Appletree
12-19-2008, 01:31 PM
I'd be happy to join you Sunday, but my flight's been rescheduled for early that morning. Tomorrow's my only option, unfortunately. Thanks, though, Coal's certainly a lake I'd like to check out.

TundraBuck
12-19-2008, 09:41 PM
If Gull or Sylvan seems in your itinerary shoot me a PM. Could put something together. I have some intelligence on big perch and eyes at sylvan right now, and whites at gull.