PDA

View Full Version : Wildside Premier

RACKER
01-31-2015, 10:39 PM
Just came home from Millet for the premier of the new show coming to wild tv called the Wildside.This is going to be a refreshing change to all the hunting and outdoor shows on tv now.It is based more on the guys getting out to enjoy the outdoors and not so much on getting a booner.All the cast are everyday guys just having fun doing what they love without all the promo hype!Everyone that I talked to that attended loved the fact that they could see themselves out there doing exactly what the cast was.I wish them all the best in the near future and hope to see them out hunting where I do.

Hydro1
01-31-2015, 10:46 PM
I will keep my eye out for it.
I believe wildside2014 is a cast member. He seems like a decent everyday outdoorsman.
Thanks for the info RACKER.

YKer
02-01-2015, 09:40 AM
Just came home from Millet for the premier of the new show coming to wild tv called the Wildside.This is going to be a refreshing change to all the hunting and outdoor shows on tv now.It is based more on the guys getting out to enjoy the outdoors and not so much on getting a booner.All the cast are everyday guys just having fun doing what they love without all the promo hype!Everyone that I talked to that attended loved the fact that they could see themselves out there doing exactly what the cast was.I wish them all the best in the near future and hope to see them out hunting where I do.

I was there last night as well, and had a really good time. The premier show was really well done, it didn't feel like things were staged or acting, but a bunch of friends having fun. I got the chance to speak to some of the cast and crew which were very down to earth and didn't act like they knew it all. I am looking forward to when the show hits the air, and I wish them all the luck.

Talking moose
02-01-2015, 10:16 AM
When can we view it on wild tv?

YKer
02-01-2015, 10:19 AM
When can we view it on wild tv?

October 2015

Talking moose
02-01-2015, 12:50 PM
October 2015

Talking moose thanks you

wildside2014
02-01-2015, 01:02 PM
Thanks racker. Was a pleasure meeting both of you gents. The response was amazing considering we were expecting a very small turnout. We had a lot of fun. Now today im nursing quite the headache if you get my drift. Oye.

Glad you guys had a good time and thank you for the kind words.

Jeff

Grizzly Adams
02-01-2015, 05:23 PM
Prentice has a Wild Side ? :confused:

Grizz

wildside2014
02-02-2015, 02:49 PM
Thought Id post a couple iphone photos I took on Saturday night. Once again, the response was unreal. Doors opened at 6 pm and by 6:15 we had already tripled our expected attendance. It made us all happy.