PDA

View Full Version : ISIS Burns Pilot To Death

edmhunter
02-03-2015, 10:23 AM
Just heard that ISIS just released a video of them burning that poor Jordanian Pilot to death!

This group must be eradicated from the face of the earth!

Hawkeye
02-03-2015, 10:27 AM
What about JT's idea of giving them a group hug?

recce43
02-03-2015, 10:28 AM
time to drop napalm on them

HalfBreed
02-03-2015, 10:28 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/04/world/middleeast/isis-said-to-burn-captive-jordanian-pilot-to-death-in-new-video.html?_r=0

elkdump
02-03-2015, 10:30 AM

Drop JT on them,,, then drop TM on the smouldering heap just to be sure,,,,,

Ozzzzz
02-03-2015, 10:31 AM
These people are animals...plain and simple.

Battery
02-03-2015, 10:35 AM
Good thing is Jordan has said they will hang all ISIS prisoners if ISIS killed the pilot. RIP to the pilot and hope those pieces of $%^# rot in hell once Jordan hangs them.

edmhunter
02-03-2015, 10:36 AM

x2!

airbornedeerhunter
02-03-2015, 10:44 AM
What can one say that truly expresses how you feel about these people and their "religion" without getting banned.

It's getting harder and harder to try and not jump on the anti-islam bandwagon. This group, ISIL, needs to be wiped out. Burning a defenceless man alive is not the way honourable people fight wars

Sooner
02-03-2015, 10:45 AM
I thought beheadings were about the worst. I was wrong. I am just joe blow so and probably out to lunch but with today's satellites looking down on everything and intelligence stuff, is it not possible to track or zero in on an area where these beheading and videos occur in the desert? That would be something if they could find that area and whack a whole lot of them right then and there, especially the leader who is always holding the knife. A special slow death for him. Then put that video up. Crazy stuff, bat sh!t crazy people with no regard for life. How long until a woman is captured and something horrible is done to her. I would assume the more these animal put out such videos, the more the world will band together against isis. Can only hope. The poor families of these men who have lost their lives.

Battery
02-03-2015, 10:49 AM
Right now the only hope for the middle east is Israel, Jordan, Egypt and The Kurds. They are the only countries doing anything to fight Extremists. Then you have a NATO member openly supporting ISIS, ridiculous.

trooper
02-03-2015, 10:59 AM
What can one say that truly expresses how you feel about these people and their "religion" without getting banned.

It's getting harder and harder to try and not jump on the anti-islam bandwagon. This group, ISIL, needs to be wiped out. Burning a defenceless man alive is not the way honourable people fight wars

I'm already on that bandwagon! You fellas just need to catch up with me!!
I have read too enough to discount any rhetoric coming from local islamists.
This does not by any means say that I am racist as I have friends of many colours but I hate this religion.:argue2:

nelsonob1
02-03-2015, 10:59 AM
Just watched the video. Horrific. Time to head back there and destroy this group. Just eliminate them - they are rabid dogs.

elkdump
02-03-2015, 11:03 AM
Just watched the video. Horrific. Time to head back there and destroy this group. Just eliminate them - they are rabid dogs.

Rabid dogs die quickly on their own,,, these Isis waste of skin needs extermination NOW ! Using the most vicious means possible .

score
02-03-2015, 11:03 AM
in a damn "cage"....:mad3:

CaberTosser
02-03-2015, 11:06 AM

I'll just accept that it happened, watching it just plays into their intentions to scare everyone. With the nature of society over there its hard to know who is and isn't one of these maniacs, who does and doesn't deserve liquidation. One thing is for certain: there won't be peace while any people of the ISIS/ Taliban/ crazed fundamentalist ideology exist.

I have read that ISIS gets lots of their funding by smuggling out tanker trucks full of oil. Wouldn't it be a good idea to bomb the hell out of the refineries they control. Sounds win/win to me with both curbing their funding and doing a tiny bit to help global oil prices by curbing supply.

pottymouth
02-03-2015, 11:11 AM
I'm already on that bandwagon! You fellas just need to catch up with me!!
I have read too enough to discount any rhetoric coming from local islamists.
This does not by any means say that I am racist as I have friends of many colours but I hate this religion.:argue2:

Amen My brother!

bison
02-03-2015, 11:16 AM

Not much,..i just got back from a 10 day vacation just for posting an educational link :scared0018:

bat119
02-03-2015, 11:16 AM
Time to send in the tanks!

edmhunter
02-03-2015, 11:21 AM

Time for all European Nation to do their part and to STOP having North Americans do all of the heavy lifting!

pottymouth
02-03-2015, 11:27 AM

One plane....one bomb...

edmhunter
02-03-2015, 11:33 AM
Start with Iran's Nuclear Facility

SBE2
02-03-2015, 11:38 AM
One plane....one bomb...

Load 2 or 3 though just to make sure:)

elkdump
02-03-2015, 11:41 AM
One plane....one bomb...

Exactly ! If they want to live like animals in the Stone Age , then send them back to the Stone Age .

Smokey
02-03-2015, 11:52 AM
Start with Iran's Nuclear Facility

Their part of the coalition. Strange Bedfellows.

The actions of the beheadings of the Japanese, and the burning of the soldier are signs of desperation because they are loosing ground and being contained.

Time to deal with the psychopaths. I think World Opinion is strongly on the side of intervention. Heck, uually I'm leary of this sort of thing, but I think its time to deal with the scourge.

Smokey
02-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Load 2 or 3 though just to make sure:)

kill Millions to kill 10000-30000? Uh huh.:thinking-006:

edmhunter
02-03-2015, 11:58 AM
Not a good thing, however getting rid of Iran's Nuclear Fascility would be a step in the right direction and by the way they do fund ISIS, Al-Qaeda amongst others.

elkdump
02-03-2015, 12:00 PM
kill Millions to kill 10000-30000? Uh huh.:thinking-006:

Make announcement ( All whom are Not Isis have 72 hours to vacate vicinity #???) anyone remain shall be considered Isis.

When you have bed bugs you burn the whole bed

Smokey
02-03-2015, 12:03 PM
Make announcement ( All whom are Not Isis have 72 hours to vacate vicinity #???) anyone remain shall be considered Isis.

Good one:snapoutofit:

CanuckShooter
02-03-2015, 12:06 PM
Time for all European Nation to do their part and to STOP having North Americans do all of the heavy lifting!

I agree....apparently they don't feel threatened by them.

edmhunter
02-03-2015, 12:11 PM
I agree....apparently they don't feel threatened by them.

Cartoonist do! :scared0018:

Battery
02-03-2015, 12:23 PM

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that. Israel dropped leaflets to let every person know where they were going to bomb, yet Hamas forced people to stay in those buildings so they could use it as propaganda.

hover
02-03-2015, 12:41 PM

Uh, If it were that simple it would have been done a long time ago. No idea what the solution is, but I have real hatred on for these animals.

Edit: remove the word "animals", no animal would act like this slop.

Smokey
02-03-2015, 12:44 PM
Unfortunately it doesn't work like that. Israel dropped leaflets to let every person know where they were going to bomb, yet Hamas forced people to stay in those buildings so they could use it as propaganda.

Damn hospitals and beaches and UN Shelters and Powerplants should of been evacuated. they dropped leaflets of course.

elkdump
02-03-2015, 12:48 PM
Uh, If it were that simple it would have been done a long time ago. No idea what the solution is, but I have real hatred on for these animals.

Edit: remove the word "animals", no animal would act like this slop.

These trash will not respond to or be manageable with anything less than
extermination,

History repeats itself, Neville a Chamberlain was absolutely convinced his charm and wit was enough to negotiate peace with Adolf Hitler.

We know how that worked out .

When will people learn you cannot appease a man eating crocodile by feeding it meat !

Battery
02-03-2015, 12:48 PM
Damn hospitals and beaches and UN Shelters and Powerplants should of been evacuated. they dropped leaflets of course.

Hospitals housing bombs underneath, UN Shelters housing bombs underneath...I dont see a fault in Israels actions, it actually cares about its people. But anyways, this isn't about Israel, I was just using Hamas as an example of how they force these people into believing they will be Martyrs.

allenford
02-03-2015, 12:51 PM
Jordan announces execution of six ISIS prisoners 'within hours' in retaliation after terrorists release lavish video of Jordanian pilot being TORCHED to death in a cage in yet another new low for humanity

Smokey
02-03-2015, 12:52 PM
Hospitals housing bombs underneath, UN Shelters housing bombs underneath...I dont see a fault in Israels actions, it actually cares about its people. But anyways, this isn't about Israel, I was just using Hamas as an example of how they force these people into believing they will be Martyrs.

removed my comment

fish gunner
02-03-2015, 12:53 PM
Not a good thing, however getting rid of Iran's Nuclear Fascility would be a step in the right direction and by the way they do fund ISIS, Al-Qaeda amongst others.

Just like the US gov ...for some reason this gets missed in all these threads
..follow the money and... bingo.. the real problem is addressed.. but they dont ..cuse they wont cuse its convinent...

elkdump
02-03-2015, 12:56 PM
Jordan announces execution of six ISIS prisoners 'within hours' in retaliation after terrorists release lavish video of Jordanian pilot being TORCHED to death in a cage in yet another new low for humanity

Please explain ( the low for humanity) please,,,

I get the calculated burning of a defenceless man locked in a cage as a LOW for humanity,,

I hope no one considers executing Isis' associate murderers a LOW of any type.

GOOD RIDDANCE , go find 30,000 more.

protect
02-03-2015, 12:56 PM

if you did that they would leave with them to save their skins. drop the bomb, yes innocent people will die but they are dying anyways. Enough is enough.

Getting tired all we hear on the news is ISIS and their crap

CanuckShooter
02-03-2015, 01:00 PM
These trash will not respond to or be manageable with anything less than
extermination,

History repeats itself, Neville a Chamberlain was absolutely convinced his charm and wit was enough to negotiate peace with Adolf Hitler.

We know how that worked out .

When will people learn you cannot appease a man eating crocodile by feeding it meat !

Didn't playing nice work with Yasar Arafat? :thinking-006:

allenford
02-03-2015, 01:00 PM
Please explain ( the low for humanity) please,,,

I get the calculated burning of a defenceless man locked in a cage as a LOW for humanity,,

I hope no one considers executing Isis' associate murderers a LOW of any type.

GOOD RIDDANCE , go find 30,000 more.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2938199/Burned-alive-cage-ISIS-release-video-claiming-horrifying-murder-captured-Jordanian-pilot.html#ixzz3QiKMxko4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

nelsonob1
02-03-2015, 01:02 PM

Time for every nation to stop this. Europeans, Asians, American, Africans and muslims. Bring EVERYONE.

I appreciate why some will not want to see that video, not have that image in your head but if I was that man and that man's family I would want the world to understand exactly what they have done. Videoing a man burnt alive, screaming in a cage and then editing it to music.

edmhunter
02-03-2015, 01:03 PM
if you did that they would leave with them to save their skins. drop the bomb, yes innocent people will die but they are dying anyways. Enough is enough.

Getting tired all we hear on the news is ISIS and their crap

A friend of died a few years back, one of the last things he said to me, "I am tired of hearing about Muslims anyway". Gotta give it to him, he had a great sense of humor!

Redfrog
02-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Nothing to see here folks , move along.:thinking-006:

Did anyone see pics and coverage of Benghazi.

Obama lied and tried to minimize the event, while the charrded bodies were broadcast around the world.

Didn't Obama win the peace prize? Didn't Arafat win the peace prize?

We should be good to go now.

Look at the image in my sigline.

bat119
02-03-2015, 01:13 PM
The problem is these cowards hide behind their own woman and children

http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s623/batman119/hamas-body-armor-copy_zpsca3a4c79.jpg (http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/batman119/media/hamas-body-armor-copy_zpsca3a4c79.jpg.html)

fish gunner
02-03-2015, 01:24 PM

http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s623/batman119/hamas-body-armor-copy_zpsca3a4c79.jpg (http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/batman119/media/hamas-body-armor-copy_zpsca3a4c79.jpg.html)

No the problem is some one keeps funding zelots when it suits there own agenda ....:thinking-006: and then as this thread exemplifies expect everyone else to help clean up there mess....or better yet rushing to help:( then say oh I dont know ten years later the whole process starts again ....hmmm maybe bush the idiot should of left olde Saddam alone (well that and the fact it was not there business to go invading a nation state under the guise of lies) as in all things ya get what ya pay for .

edmhunter
02-03-2015, 01:27 PM
No the problem is some one keeps funding zelots when it suits there own agenda ....:thinking-006: and then as this thread exemplifies expect everyone else to help clean up there mess....or better yet rushing to help:( then say oh I dont know ten years later the whole process starts again ....hmmm maybe bush the idiot should of left olde Saddam alone (well that and the fact it was not there business to go invading a nation state under the guise of lies) as in all things ya get what ya pay for .

Agreed!, Why didn't he attack the Saudis who funded the 9/11 killers? Could it be perhaps because of oil? Naaaaaaaaa!

recce43
02-03-2015, 01:30 PM

BBA not clear

Redfrog
02-03-2015, 01:31 PM
I found a piece of eggshell in my breakfast this morning......Blame Bush!!!!

Must be hard for people to walk with those huge crystal balls:thinking-006:

airbornedeerhunter
02-03-2015, 01:47 PM
BBA not clear

Ha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouScnB-F-6k

recce43
02-03-2015, 01:53 PM
Ha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouScnB-F-6k

lol for got to check bba again lol nice way to take out yourbuddies for you civies BBA means back blast area when firing rocket launcher recoiless weapons

Hat in the Cat
02-03-2015, 01:55 PM
BBA not clear

Sure it is, just pretend the media aren't even here and go about your job as normal.

masalma
02-03-2015, 03:22 PM
Haven't watched the video yet but a friend described it to me, said it was sickening and he couldn't finish it.

These are not humans, they are a cancer that needs to destroyed with no leniency, no mercy. Blow up their refineries, blockade them, then go in and finish them off one by one. The time to sit around and act shocked is long gone. The more we wait the more people will suffer at the hands of these filthy creatures.

TrollGRG
02-03-2015, 03:35 PM
Why is it that we look down on the German people for not doing anything to stop the Nazi party but when we criticize the Muslim people for not doing anything about these radicals we are banned and told to take sensitivity training.

Maybe we should stick to the political thing and send them a strong letter.

doetracks
02-03-2015, 03:38 PM
How long until a woman is captured and something horrible is done to her...

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/isis-holding-us-woman-hostage/2015/02/02/

Sooner
02-03-2015, 03:52 PM
http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/isis-holding-us-woman-hostage/2015/02/02/

Yikes, I hope she isn't made an even worse example then the men.

bigjohncdn
02-03-2015, 03:54 PM

Then Hamas killed them, so be it.

bigjohncdn
02-03-2015, 04:01 PM
BBA not clear

Sure it is. First round is always for the imbedded reporter............isn't it?

rugatika
02-03-2015, 04:12 PM

“We’re deploying all assets that we can, working with all the coalition allies that we can to identify their locations,” Obama said. “We’re in very close contact with her family, trying to keep them updated. Obviously, this is a something that is heartbreaking for families. And our obligation is to do anything we can to make sure an American citizen is rescued from this situation.”

Am I the only one that finds it strange that the only "hostage" obama has rescued so far was this guy? http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/27/us-usa-bergdahl-idUSKBN0L01XS20150127
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9UxHGOw7uw

score
02-03-2015, 04:46 PM
Never mind a few fence jumpers or a goof ball crashing a drone onto the lawn of the WH, it's just flat out crazy that people aren't spilling into the WH en masse to grab Obama and throw him right into the river. The guy is an incredible threat to the nation and sadly Americans STILL haven't woken up. It's mind boggling what Obama and his administration has gotten away with.

elkdump
02-03-2015, 04:48 PM
Never mind a few fence jumpers or a goof ball crashing a drone onto the lawn of the WH, it's just flat out crazy that people aren't spilling into the WH en masse to grab Obama and throw him right into the river. The guy is an incredible threat to the nation and sadly Americans STILL haven't woken up. It's mind boggling what Obama and his administration has gotten away with.

Like I've said many times , Borat Obuma

KGB
02-03-2015, 04:53 PM
Haven't watched the video yet but a friend described it to me, said it was sickening and he couldn't finish it.

These are not humans, they are a cancer that needs to destroyed with no leniency, no mercy. Blow up their refineries, blockade them, then go in and finish them off one by one. The time to sit around and act shocked is long gone. The more we wait the more people will suffer at the hands of these filthy creatures.

Very well worded! Non of the terror group can function without money. Cut the money trail - terror dies. Most of those "freedom fighters" getting paid handsomely. Stop buying their oil, start selling OUR north American oil to the rest of the world. They will though themselves into the stone age even without our bombs. And then we have one more thing to do: to get ridd of the elements that are here, in our country, poisoning our people. Let's send them back where they came from!

edmhunter
02-03-2015, 04:56 PM

^^^ this, Mr. Regan is 100% correct! :happy0180:

KGB
02-03-2015, 04:58 PM
^^x2

bison
02-03-2015, 04:58 PM
Why is it that we look down on the German people for not doing anything to stop the Nazi party but when we criticize the Muslim people for not doing anything about these radicals we are banned and told to take sensitivity training.

Maybe we should stick to the political thing and send them a strong letter.

I could tell you why,...but that would get me banned:scared0018:
It is mainly FEAR.
PM me if you want to know

doetracks
02-03-2015, 05:00 PM
Am I the only one that finds it strange that the only "hostage" obama has rescued so far was this guy? http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/27/us-usa-bergdahl-idUSKBN0L01XS20150127

No. No, you're not.

"... bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim ... "

Grizzly Adams
02-03-2015, 05:09 PM
Guess my idea of "Justice" would be a video of the failed suicide bomber they wanted to exchange him for, suffering the same fate, but a lot slower. The Hurons used to be real artists at this sort of thing.

Grizz

HalfBreed
02-03-2015, 05:19 PM
One plane....one bomb...

I personally am not cool with that level of collateral damage.

But that's just me.

bison
02-03-2015, 05:21 PM
Guess my idea of "Justice" would be a video of the failed suicide bomber they wanted to exchange him for, suffering the same fate, but a lot slower. The Hurons used to be real artists at this sort of thing.

GrizzThese monsters are beyond caring, they could not give a flying F what happens to her or anyone else.

CaberTosser
02-03-2015, 05:23 PM

Grizz

How about releasing ISIS & Taliban prisoners back to the care and custody of their friends, with really good GPS implants that were put in unknown to them..... :evilgrin:

edmhunter
02-03-2015, 05:34 PM
How about releasing ISIS & Taliban prisoners back to the care and custody of their friends, with really good GPS implants that were put in unknown to them..... :evilgrin:

^^^^^ Awesome! You should apply for a job with the CIA! Nice.

zero
02-03-2015, 05:45 PM

tag and release program. good idea, whereever they are after a few months just cruise missile that entire area, bound to hit a few as splash damage

southernman
02-03-2015, 05:55 PM
Well, I am sadened but not surprized, by the young pilots brutal death,
I hope finally, this is the wake up call, that those who stand for freedom, It is long past time to enforce it.
I personally, believe that special forces, SAS, JF2, Seals, Marines etc, should have long ago been given a green light to operate, without political interference and engagement rules, almost all western Nations have been un willing to get there hands dirty on this one, Despite the power vacume, caused by Saddam Hussein removal, and Bashar Al-Assad, (Syria) loss of control. Being one of the main reasons for the rise of ISIS.
The few stable country's in the region, should be fully supported, least the whole region, spiral out of control with, old, clan, religious and tribal hatred.

score
02-03-2015, 06:01 PM
Think they may have used up most of their cruise missiles during the first strikes on ISIS due to Obama's military cut backs....:thinking-006:

canadiantdi
02-03-2015, 06:04 PM
What a horrific video.

They were just following orders.

I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers.

rugatika
02-03-2015, 06:13 PM
They're doing for Islam what Hitler did for toothbrush moustaches and the name "Adolph". If I was a muslim, I'd be pretty angry. They're doing more damage to the religion than any cartoonist has ever done.

pottymouth
02-03-2015, 06:20 PM
They're doing for Islam what Hitler did for toothbrush moustaches and the name "Adolph". If I was a muslim, I'd be pretty angry. They're doing more damage to the religion than any cartoonist has ever done.

Your wrong! They are not damaging their religion! They are practicing exactly what is preached. their prophet moh, had many people killed !

don't look at western mulism ( which are morally influenced by Christianity, and usually have better education) vs eastern muslims, that have never known anything outside their religion and customs !

masalma
02-03-2015, 07:04 PM
Your wrong! They are not damaging their religion! They are practicing exactly what is preached. their prophet moh, had many people killed !

don't look at western mulism ( which are morally influenced by Christianity, and usually have better education) vs eastern muslims, that have never known anything outside their religion and customs !

Western Muslims are morally influenced by Christianity? I won't even touch that one. There is only two types people who actually practice the real religion and the the other are psychos. They can be found in any religion.

On another note. I see a lot of governments just talking the talk and no real action being taken. I bet people are willing to fund a team of mercenaries to go and take out isis leaders and blow up their refineries. Maybe should start a Kickstarter campaign. Something needs to be done soon to wipe this scum off the planet.

dutch_m
02-03-2015, 07:07 PM
The only way to deal with these kind of people , kill them all , give them a 24 hr window to get out and run, send in every special ops , all the best outfits in the world to kill em all

I'v watched that video and they doing it just for kicks now and to get more young dummy's to join there movement , only way to deal with them is the same , you burn one of ours , we burn 20 of yours ,
Show no mercy

Everyone in the world should have to watch that video , then just maybe people would start harrassing the governments to come down and put a stop to this

We are at war , make no mistake about it , this is acts of war in the worst way

wildwoods
02-03-2015, 07:08 PM
tag and release program. good idea, whereever they are after a few months just cruise missile that entire area, bound to hit a few as splash damage

Tag and release? This sounds like a job for Wayne Christie

pottymouth
02-03-2015, 07:13 PM
Western Muslims are morally influenced by Christianity? I won't even touch that one. There is only two types people who actually practice the real religion and the the other are psychos. They can be found in any religion.

On another note. I see a lot of governments just talking the talk and no real action being taken. I bet people are willing to fund a team of mercenaries to go and take out isis leaders and blow up their refineries. Maybe should start a Kickstarter campaign. Something needs to be done soon to wipe this scum off the planet.

A lot of their religion, come from Christianity,( created about 640 a.d, and it combined Christianity, judasim and military/cultural customs) and the America's are mostly Christian....think about it more

Ozzzzz
02-03-2015, 07:19 PM
Where will it end? These people do not fear death... to say things like: "for every one of ours they burn, we burn twenty of theirs"... Don't you think that is exactly the response they are looking for? To these animals who torture and brutally kill people, martyrdom is exactly what they are hoping for.

Round them up, put them on a deserted island together, and let them eat eachother.

wildwoods
02-03-2015, 07:23 PM
Couldn't finish it either. They are animals.

HalfBreed
02-03-2015, 07:32 PM
I bet people are willing to fund a team of mercenaries to go and take out isis leaders and blow up their refineries. Maybe should start a Kickstarter campaign. Something needs to be done soon to wipe this scum off the planet.

This is something I could get on board with. Might even dust off the boots, civy life is a tad boring these days.

RandyBoBandy
02-03-2015, 07:34 PM
What bugs me is that WE/apparently FREE world is allowing this crap to happen again...WW2 was to eradicate crimes against specific groups...Have the politicians forgotten about the gross treatment of certain sectors of society? It is high time to WIPE out this group of thugs holding many countries as hostage and then savagely slaughtering them on FREEKING YOU TUBE! I just don't get it and I'm really sad for their families...We are helpless...hands tied by political correctness NO?? :scared:

fargineyesore
02-03-2015, 07:39 PM
How many muslim run nations are assisting with the fight against Isis? Why do they not get involved more in dealing with them?

norwestalta
02-03-2015, 07:48 PM
How many muslim run nations are assisting with the fight against Isis? Why do they not get involved more in dealing with them?

Maybe they're not really against isis

CaberTosser
02-03-2015, 07:51 PM
I bet people are willing to fund a team of mercenaries to go and take out isis leaders and blow up their refineries. Maybe should start a Kickstarter campaign. Something needs to be done soon to wipe this scum off the planet.

Now that would be the 21st century way! A Kickstarter campaign with a handful of oil companies participating, fund Blackwater or whatever outfit has superceded them and mop the place up. Rules of engagement could be improvised as the ground troops see fit. We could even use TFW mercenary's!

Deemoss
02-03-2015, 07:52 PM

because over the past decade or so, the US has decided to weaken them and have them fully occupied with their internal made-up problems that they can't work on other nations.

masalma
02-03-2015, 07:55 PM
Maybe they're not really against isis

Doesn't matter anymore. Who is with or against. This is the politics job to talk and talk and condemn and blame.

We need people to take these things out, no politics. If these was such a thing as the kickstarter campaign and it was allowed I would be the first one with money in the pot.

Grizzly Adams
02-03-2015, 07:55 PM
The Jordanian reply.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2938199/Burned-alive-cage-ISIS-release-video-claiming-horrifying-murder-captured-Jordanian-pilot.html

Grizz

Deemoss
02-03-2015, 08:00 PM
fact: the pilot burnt alive in a cage is a muslim

fact: terrorism has hit muslim nations way before it hit the west. it's just that you didn't hear about it then.

fact: there are one billion muslims around the world. if they were all terrorists as some claim, then they would've made a bigger dent!

fact: there are countries in the middle east that have been fighting terrorism since the early 1900s

fact: the human rights bodies have been so eutopial in their judgement of middle east regimes and lobbied hard to stop them from executing terrorists.

hypothesis: the US supported the muslim brotherhood take over the middle east in the past few years. luckily, the trend stopped miraculously.

hypothesis: bin laden (or however it's spelled) was made by the US to fight russia, then the monster they created went wild.

fact: saddam (iraq), ghaddafi (lybia), mubarak (egypt), asad (syria)...etc might have not been the best rulers, but they had a solid grip on terror... look at those counties after those guys are gone... horrible!!

bison
02-03-2015, 08:16 PM

don't look at western mulism ( which are morally influenced by Christianity, and usually have better education) vs eastern muslims that have never known anything outside their religion and customs !You are 100% right on that one.

You are 100% wrong on this one.
The educated Muslims are the ones that become Muslim Leaders and Mullah's and Imams,..they are the instigators and recruiters and keep the fear in the rest of them

fish gunner
02-03-2015, 08:23 PM

fact: terrorism has hit muslim nations way before it hit the west. it's just that you didn't hear about it then.

fact: there are one billion muslims around the world. if they were all terrorists as some claim, then they would've made a bigger dent!

fact: there are countries in the middle east that have been fighting terrorism since the early 1900s

fact: the human rights bodies have been so eutopial in their judgement of middle east regimes and lobbied hard to stop them from executing terrorists.

hypothesis: the US supported the muslim brotherhood take over the middle east in the past few years. luckily, the trend stopped miraculously.

hypothesis: bin laden (or however it's spelled) was made by the US to fight russia, then the monster they created went wild.

fact: saddam (iraq), ghaddafi (lybia), mubarak (egypt), asad (syria)...etc might have not been the best rulers, but they had a solid grip on terror... look at those counties after those guys are gone... horrible!! great post .

IR_mike
02-03-2015, 08:33 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to the brave pilot and his family.

RIP.

pottymouth
02-03-2015, 08:35 PM

fact: saddam (iraq), ghaddafi (lybia), mubarak (egypt), asad (syria)...etc might have not been the best rulers, but they had a solid grip on terror... look at those counties after those guys are gone... horrible!!

fact is, when their prophet has blood on his hands, it's easy to see why his believers can interrupt things the way they do.... Remember, their religion was build on fighting between themselves first!!!

But, unity is solved easily against a common foe! ;)

RandyBoBandy
02-03-2015, 08:56 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to the brave pilot and his family.

RIP.

THIS ^^^^ X100:scared:

calgarygringo
02-03-2015, 09:40 PM
Just watched the video and these Isis guys must be crazy. Feel sorry for the pilot as it is a nasty way to go. Hopefully these people get what is coming to them.

edmhunter
02-03-2015, 10:13 PM
I keep hearing "I saw the video" where?

canadiantdi
02-03-2015, 10:24 PM

They are not all terrorists, the same way that we are not all in the armed forces. Doesn't mean that they don't support the idea.

Hydro1
02-03-2015, 10:31 PM

Pm sent!
Word of caution. Not pretty.

fish gunner
02-03-2015, 10:34 PM
They are not all terrorists, the same way that we are not all in the armed forces. Doesn't mean that they don't support the idea.

Its doesnt mean they do either, a blllion plus folks slandered by 1/2 a million nut jobs .

canadiantdi
02-03-2015, 10:34 PM

I don't feel any better for having watched it. It definitely sears in the memory.

canadiantdi
02-03-2015, 10:42 PM
Its doesnt mean they do either, a blllion plus folks slandered by 1/2 a million nut jobs .

500,000 nutjobs who support murdering innocents to establish a world wide caliphate? There must be a mental disorder epidemic happening in the muslim world!

Or maybe something else is happening.. hmmmmmmmm

bison
02-03-2015, 11:16 PM
500,000 nutjobs who support murdering innocents to establish a world wide caliphate? There must be a mental disorder epidemic happening in the muslim world!

Or maybe something else is happening.. hmmmmmmmmNope,..just Islam as it was meant to be, it always has/does when the opposition is weak and the opportunity and timing was/is perfect.

JimPS
02-03-2015, 11:46 PM
To desecrate the victim while alive is part and parcel of Islam in hope that people would convert through sheer fear or to repulse the enemy.

There's info on this site that far too unpalatable for you average complacent Canadian.

http://shoebat.com/2015/02/03/watch-horrific-video-isis-burning-pow-jordanian-pilot/

brownbomber
02-03-2015, 11:57 PM
I thought beheadings were about the worst. I was wrong. I am just joe blow so and probably out to lunch but with today's satellites looking down on everything and intelligence stuff, is it not possible to track or zero in on an area where these beheading and videos occur in the desert? That would be something if they could find that area and whack a whole lot of them right then and there, especially the leader who is always holding the knife. A special slow death for him. Then put that video up. Crazy stuff, bat sh!t crazy people with no regard for life. How long until a woman is captured and something horrible is done to her. I would assume the more these animal put out such videos, the more the world will band together against isis. Can only hope. The poor families of these men who have lost their lives.

How many women do you think they've raped and murdered through the normal course of their version of warfare to this point? I would guess a lot. Just because they aren't posting that doesn't mean they aren't doing it

JimPS
02-04-2015, 12:08 AM

So is the West totally incompetent or are we being controlled by something or somebody else?

What's your take - by the way, that was a good post.

canadiantdi
02-04-2015, 01:30 AM
From Fox news.

You may not like FN, but come on, this is gold. They aren't afraid to be un-PC. I love it.

"I mean, those guys who burned that young man alive, they're having the time of their lives. This kind of violence is captivating, it's exhilarating, thrilling to these guys. It's never gonna get better for them than this. They have power now, they can exert their will over others, I mean, this is better than the best sex they've ever had and it's easier on the goats."

luv2hunt
02-04-2015, 01:49 AM
Sadly many more innocents are going to die before this is over. Do to the fact that our government is a bunch of ******* that are to worried about what the tree huggers might say or think of them. Sorry justin turdo you can't hug it out with them or talk it out with them, although I would love to see you try and am willing to spring for your airfare. :sHa_sarcasticlol: the rules of war do not apply to these people, we need to get in there boots on the ground and hell in the air and kick the living Allah out of them , take no prisoners. That is what these people understand and the minute they raise their ugly heads, give it to them again. Our grandfather's and father's did not fight in two world wars to let these kind of atrocities happen again, and I am ashamed of the Canadian and American governments for letting this go this far. It's either all in or all out , no in between in war. Rant off

edmhunter
02-04-2015, 02:44 AM
I was watching CNN this AM, it looks like this horrific event may just be the thing that is going to unit the Arab states and force them to take action and get involved (because their citizens are now demanding it) militarily to final extinguish this pathetic scourge once and for all and isn't it about time!!!

We have all seen countries like the UAE, The Saudis, Jordan etc sitting on the fence amassing great wealth while all of these atrocities take place in their own back yard as good Canadian, American’s and other foreign forces fight and die, while us citizens foot the war bills.

I say have at’er, clean up your own backward countries!

edmhunter
02-04-2015, 04:01 AM
Good thing is Jordan has said they will hang all ISIS prisoners if ISIS killed the pilot. RIP to the pilot and hope those pieces of $%^# rot in hell once Jordan hangs them.

The Jordanians hanged them this morning and I say GOODRIDDANCE!!!!:sHa_shakeshout:

pikeslayer22
02-04-2015, 07:10 AM
Sadly many more innocents are going to die before this is over. Do to the fact that our government is a bunch of ******* that are to worried about what the tree huggers might say or think of them. Sorry justin turdo you can't hug it out with them or talk it out with them, although I would love to see you try and am willing to spring for your airfare. :sHa_sarcasticlol: the rules of war do not apply to these people, we need to get in there boots on the ground and hell in the air and kick the living Allah out of them , take no prisoners. That is what these people understand and the minute they raise their ugly heads, give it to them again. Our grandfather's and father's did not fight in two world wars to let these kind of atrocities happen again, and I am ashamed of the Canadian and American governments for letting this go this far. It's either all in or all out , no in between in war. Rant off
It's not our/Canada's or USA's war to fight

zero
02-04-2015, 07:39 AM

so what do we do when the violence starts here, do we convert or fight. its already started and we are apart of it

HalfBreed
02-04-2015, 08:21 AM
the rules of war do not apply to these people, we need to get in there boots on the ground

Yes, unfortunately, once this group is eradicated (decimated is only 1/10) what about the other 42 some odd groups remaining?

This is a far larger fight than ISIS/ ISIL alone.

luv2hunt
02-04-2015, 09:46 AM
Yes, unfortunately, once this group is eradicated (decimated is only 1/10) what about the other 42 some odd groups remaining?

Agreed , but if we sit back and take it what does that tell these other 42 groups? See the point? So ask yourself what would Russia do? I believe it would further our cause to show them the buck stops here.

58thecat
02-04-2015, 10:12 AM

As the threats appear they need to be eliminated immediately, wherever, whenever!

winged1
02-04-2015, 10:48 AM
So is the West totally incompetent or are we being controlled by something or somebody else?

What's your take - by the way, that was a good post.

Can you say 'pandora's box'. Brazen enough to f... with the history of mankind, ignorant enough to not get it that it's our future.

Necklacing has been common place in parts of Africa, where victims include children, with further untold desecration. Let's hear how the AO movement works now.

silverdoctor
02-04-2015, 11:02 AM

Seriously? the US created this mess... Now Canada is part and parcel of a coup in Ukraine. This isn't our war?

HalfBreed
02-04-2015, 11:59 AM
As the threats appear they need to be eliminated immediately, wherever, whenever!

I agree, however I'm not holding the trigger on the military, that is up to the exalted ones sitting in Ottawa.

I expect to see a change after the election, I don't think any politician wants to hit the polls after engaging in this mess.

Any in uniform should think about a new operational tempo, there has been a small rest period.

rugatika
02-04-2015, 12:57 PM
Remember...pouring water on their face is wrong.

edmhunter
02-04-2015, 01:28 PM
Remember...pouring water on their face is wrong.

No kidding eh! Disgrace to all humanity, I hope that the Jordanians give their prisoners the Joan of Arc treatment as well!!!

TrollGRG
02-04-2015, 01:38 PM
What they should do is sew the body in the carcass of a pig then leave it out in the desert or somewhere for the wild animals to eat. Might make their journey to the great hereafter a little longer.

If anything it will stop glorifying their martyrdom.

fish gunner
02-04-2015, 01:44 PM
I find great irony on how many views here mirror those of the enemy :sign0176: in order to be the good guy you must at least stand for your own system, if you are willing to act like the enemy how will we know who the good guys are?? If we stoop to there level what gives us any right to judge ??

rugatika
02-04-2015, 01:57 PM
I find great irony on how many views here mirror those of the enemy :sign0176: in order to be the good guy you must at least stand for your own system, if you are willing to act like the enemy how will we know who the good guys are?? If we stoop to there level what gives us any right to judge ??

Killing someone because you don't like their belief system and killing someone who is going to kill you (and has demonstrated doing so in most horrific ways) are two different things.

fish gunner
02-04-2015, 02:16 PM
Killing someone because you don't like their belief system and killing someone who is going to kill you (and has demonstrated doing so in most horrific ways) are two different things.
Yes of course, but if I look thru this thread I see many calling for similarly depraved methods of dispatch. But I see a bunch screaming theres a fox in the hen house ..but are more than willIng to cheer for the guy that keeps cutting the fence.
If some one told the cops you had a house full of wmds and they kicked in the door how mad would you be .....when they left with no apologies and your house bulldozed ??

Rollincoal311
02-04-2015, 02:28 PM
Time to take the leashes off JTF2 and CSOR and let them have a go at em.

Animals need to be treated like animals, Burning a guy alive???

Its time to start putting an end to this, let the specops guys in the world go do what they are trained to do.
Tier 1 teams throughout the world have enough manpower to stop this by next tuesday and have em all standing in water with battery cables hooked up. What a world we live in...

albertadeer
02-04-2015, 02:36 PM
Yes of course, but if I look thru this thread I see many calling for similarly depraved methods of dispatch. But I see a bunch screaming theres a fox in the hen house ..but are more than willIng to cheer for the guy that keeps cutting the fence.
If some one told the cops you had a house full of wmds and they kicked in the door how mad would you be .....when they left with no apologies and your house bulldozed ??

You must be one of them...

rugatika
02-04-2015, 02:37 PM

I am typically not one for capital punishment in any form, however, there are some levels of depravity, once breached, that seem to demand more than a one bullet response.

Although I don't necessarily agree with your allusion to the USA being the fence cutter or "prime mover" shall we say, I do find your metaphor to be exceedingly excellent if I was to agree with your premise. Well done old chap! :)

fish gunner
02-04-2015, 02:38 PM
Time to take the leashes off JTF2 and CSOR and let them have a go at em.

Animals need to be treated like animals, Burning a guy alive???

Its time to start putting an end to this, let the specops guys in the world go do what they are trained to do.
Tier 1 teams throughout the world have enough manpower to stop this by next tuesday and have em all standing in water with battery cables hooked up. What a world we live in...

Really!! the uk struggled with Ireland for years and they have the specialists . All your idea would end up with is the next generation of extremests and you just dropped to the level of the enemy with your last statement so not much to call between the two ??

Crankbait
02-04-2015, 02:40 PM
Well done old chap! :)

fg is a scot not a limey, I think the correct toast would be "a pint glass to your face". though, that might only be a toast by one Glawegian to another.

rugatika
02-04-2015, 02:44 PM
fg is a scot not a limey, I think the correct toast would be "a pint glass to your face". though, that might only be a toast by one Glawegian to another.

In all fairness to myself, I was chanelling the Great Gastby, so really I should have ended with "Well done old sport." Either way, my congratulatory salutation was philled with phail. I hang my head in shame, with a promise to do better in future endeavours. :)

fish gunner
02-04-2015, 02:57 PM
You must be one of them...
That is awesome ...to say to an ex serving member of HM forces . The fact im watching a bunch of pawns chasing a bishop the can never catch and if they did they would just create another bishop. round and round we go as locheed martin makes another billion . "The objet of war is to be at war" you need to read more.

fish gunner
02-04-2015, 03:00 PM

More along the lines of " does yer granny sew? ....well have' r stich this!!" Chib.

score
02-04-2015, 03:03 PM
It's good to see people opening their eyes finally. Unfortunately this is what it takes because crucifixions, burying people alive and beheadings, etc. just aren't repulsive enough I suppose.
I really hope we see a decisive response now against all Islamic terror and that this isn't just a fluffing of the pillow and a yawn...

Crankbait
02-04-2015, 03:04 PM
More along the lines of " does yer granny sew? ....well have' r stich this!!" Chib.

that's the quote I was looking for!

whereas an englishman would say "may your scones be crumbly and your treacle run trew"

creeky
02-04-2015, 09:57 PM
watched it, simply heartbreaking. wouldn't be surprised if these ISIILTHINGS up the cruelty to some other horrendous level many of us are able to stomach or comprehend.

i'm quite surprised the downed pilot allowed himself to be taken alive in light of all the recent monster ISIL beheading propaganda ( possible he was in shock from the takedown). a deeply cruel spectacle- and a truly brave man indeed.

Creeky….

trooper
02-04-2015, 10:15 PM
One plane....one bomb...

Now yer talkin... make a glass parking lot...:sHa_shakeshout:

fish gunner
02-04-2015, 10:20 PM
Now yer talkin... make a glass parking lot...:sHa_shakeshout:

Over at best estimates 50000 extremests. What will yer nuke be doing for the rest of its detination at hiroshima 50k were killed instantly . Hmmmm wonder where the jet stream will deposit all that fallout :thinking-006: brilliance pure brilliance .

wolfhunter
02-04-2015, 10:22 PM
Islam is nothing but a satanic cult. They all think they are better than us. Get rid of religion and you get rid of wars.

trooper
02-04-2015, 10:29 PM
Over at best estimates 50000 extremests. What will yer nuke be doing for the rest of its detination at hiroshima 50k were killed instantly . Hmmmm wonder where the jet stream will deposit all that fallout :thinking-006: brilliance pure brilliance .
Cant you see sarcasm when it's used??

fish gunner
02-04-2015, 10:51 PM
Cant you see sarcasm when it's used??

Sorry sarc =:sHa_sarcasticlol: good idea =:sHa_shakeshout: my bad =:budo:

sikwhiskey
02-05-2015, 12:32 AM
I'll just accept that it happened, watching it just plays into their intentions to scare everyone. With the nature of society over there its hard to know who is and isn't one of these maniacs, who does and doesn't deserve liquidation. One thing is for certain: there won't be peace while any people of the ISIS/ Taliban/ crazed fundamentalist ideology exist.

I have read that ISIS gets lots of their funding by smuggling out tanker trucks full of oil. Wouldn't it be a good idea to bomb the hell out of the refineries they control. Sounds win/win to me with both curbing their funding and doing a tiny bit to help global oil prices by curbing supply.

I know they are financing the war effort with heroin out of Afghanistan. Why was it that NATO, or the US forbid the bombing of these poppy fields????
Oil would be a good one, price goes back up right? Unless its US controlled, hell even then it would be a good thing right? Small bananas per say…….

sikwhiskey
02-05-2015, 12:39 AM
Seriously? the US created this mess... Now Canada is part and parcel of a coup in Ukraine. This isn't our war?

People either don't know or tend to overlook this, on the other hand, when does it become our war?

edmhunter
02-05-2015, 06:06 AM
watched it, simply heartbreaking. wouldn't be surprised if these ISIILTHINGS up the cruelty to some other horrendous level many of us are able to stomach or comprehend.

i'm quite surprised the downed pilot allowed himself to be taken alive in light of all the recent monster ISIL beheading propaganda ( possible he was in shock from the takedown). a deeply cruel spectacle- and a truly brave man indeed.

Creeky….

Watched it as well, wish I hadn't! Well beyond SICKENING!!!! "Right to live" does not appy to those who participated in that odious war crime :mad0030:

norwestalta
02-05-2015, 07:48 AM
Islam is nothing but a satanic cult. They all think they are better than us. Get rid of religion and you get rid of wars.

Agree

edmhunter
02-05-2015, 09:48 AM
Agree

x2

HalfBreed
02-05-2015, 09:53 AM
Islam is nothing but a satanic cult. They all think they are better than us. Get rid of their religion and you get rid of their wars.

Fixed that for you.

Best to gather all your christian friends and start crusading then.
:shark:

bison
02-05-2015, 10:50 AM

Agree

x2

Fixed that for you.

Best to gather all your christian friends and start crusading then.
:shark:

Looks like opinions are changing for the better?:love0025:

When i posted that a couple weeks ago in an other tread i was called out to be a racist and hater.:(

edmhunter
02-05-2015, 10:55 AM
Looks like opinions are changing for the better?:love0025:

When i posted that a couple weeks ago in an other tread i was called out to be a racist and hater.:(

Most likely by a Liberal Troll looking for a webfight.

Ricktye
02-05-2015, 12:33 PM
Reminds me of how another nation treated prisioners during WW II.... Horrible, and no excuse how so called humans, either then or now treat, their fellow man....