PDA

View Full Version : I like the way Jordan is thinking....

Bushmaster
02-03-2015, 09:58 PM
Apparently they have hung the two hostages the Isis group was attempting to trade for, in retaliation for the burning of their pilot.

HalfBreed
02-03-2015, 10:04 PM
This is what is necessary, it is their neck of the woods after all.

Sooner
02-03-2015, 10:24 PM
Should have posted the hangings on You Tube and Al Jezzera. Then burned the bodies and dumped a pile of ruble on them. Just like the pilot got. Tit for tat.

canadiantdi
02-03-2015, 10:32 PM
Retaliation kills in this manner aren't really gonna do anything to help. Someone either deserves the death penalty or not.. I don't think it should matter if the other side released a hostage or not.. What a mess.

Zip
02-03-2015, 10:32 PM
Hanging just doesn't seem enough in this case..but it is a very good start!

CaberTosser
02-03-2015, 11:01 PM
The prisoners they executed obviously wouldn't have been culpable in the horrific pilot burning, but they probably would have brought marshmallows if they weren't imprisoned. The Jordanians can do as they please in their neighborhood, I can't really disagree with their tactics; it does have a positive effect on recidivism (by the same criminal at least).

score
02-03-2015, 11:20 PM
I don't know about the male feral hog but the Iraqi woman was already convicted for her role in a bombing that killed 60 people in Jordan. She was affiliated with al-Qaeda and was on death role anyway.
I'm not sure I'd call this a "tit for tat/revenge" execution though it was a good response for now.

Meanwhile Obama has been setting terrorists free in his ongoing strategy of appeasement. Moron.....

canadiantdi
02-03-2015, 11:32 PM
I don't know about the male feral hog but the Iraqi woman was already convicted for her role in a bombing that killed 60 people in Jordan. She was affiliated with al-Qaeda and was on death role anyway.
I'm not sure I'd call this a "tit for tat/revenge" execution though it was a good response for now.

Meanwhile Obama has been setting terrorists free in his ongoing strategy of appeasement. Moron.....

Good point.

Selkirk
02-03-2015, 11:38 PM
Should have posted the hangings on You Tube and Al Jezzera. Then burned the bodies and dumped a pile of ruble on them. Just like the pilot got. Tit for tat.

Rest assured, the Jordanians are better than that ^

All ISIS has done in it's most recent acts, is to 'steel' the resolve of moderate Arabs throughout the region.

ISIS will fall ... it's just a matter of time.

Mac

canadiantdi
02-03-2015, 11:40 PM
Rest assured, the Jordanians are better than that ^

All ISIS has done in it's most recent acts, is to 'steel' the resolve of moderate Arabs throughout the region.

ISIS will fall ... it's just a matter of time.

Mac

They will be replaced I'm sure. Can't kill an idea. Can't even make it unworth thinking.. When they "win" if they die, then you can't stop it. Damn virgins!

Selkirk
02-04-2015, 12:13 AM
They will be replaced I'm sure. Can't kill an idea. Can't even make it unworth thinking.. When they "win" if they die, then you can't stop it. Damn virgins!

History has a way of repeating, and sometimes even mending itself.

We must never forget that we Christians had our own 'ISIS', back in the day.

Mac

canadiantdi
02-04-2015, 12:20 AM

Mac

So what does that mean? Should we let it happen because people did atrocious things in the name of Christianity in the past?

Do you see no difference between the teachings of Christ and the teachings of islam?

I think there is a reason Christianity has moved past this, and islam hasn't. Following Christ involves loving your enemy and turning the other cheek. We are slowly moving towards this. islam is stuck in the year 650 for a reason.

TreeGuy
02-04-2015, 12:47 AM
Food for thought....

How many decades and billions of tax dollars have been spent attempting to placate the separatist element in quebec?

Now multiply that by thousands of years with ultra rich funding uber poor dedicated to unbending and devout religious fervour.

There really is no rational conclusion other to hone our warfare skills, contain the threat to its own territory for as long as possible before it potentially breeches our shores, for reason and logic simply do not seem to be primary characteristics of a vast element of the culture.

DiabeticKripple
02-04-2015, 07:06 AM
im not thinking at all! unless this thread isnt about me.....

kill em all

dumoulin
02-04-2015, 07:32 AM
I say let the Americans release all sorts of video game technology on their youth, numbing their minds and tearing away any kind of real survival instinct. I'd give them two years and the majority of them would be in their parents basement glued to nonsense rather than being swayed in some way shape or form by rights wing ISIS or Al Queada propaganda. Simultaneously, deploy Macdanald, KFC and Wendy's chain across the country to fatten them up.

jungleboy
02-04-2015, 10:28 AM

Mac

And before that they were throwing Christians to the lions and or killing them for sport.
vicious circle.

Selkirk
02-04-2015, 10:47 AM
And before that they were throwing Christians to the lions and or killing them for sport.
vicious circle.

As in; 'never ending' vicious circle.

Throughout history, stamping out evil has been like playing Whack A Mole. Eliminate it in one place, and it soon appears again ... in another form, in different part of the world.

Mac

dutch_m
02-04-2015, 11:48 AM
should have posted the hangings on you tube and al jezzera. Then burned the bodies and dumped a pile of ruble on them. Just like the pilot got. Tit for tat.

KGB
02-04-2015, 12:16 PM
The most effective way to response to the ISIS and their supporters is to cut world dependency on their oil. Once there are no more money coming in, most of their army will run away. Religion - shmeligion, but half of those freedom fighters are getting paid really well. we will also stop the inflow of Saudies money to support mosques and imams who promote hatred here.
Let them drown in their own oil. You can spread it on a piece of pita.... We will archive a few things right away: cut he bloodline of money to most of the terror groups in the world and resolve oil price problem. North America, South America, Scandinavian countries and Russia can supply enough oil.
We wouldn't even have to bomb them, they will fall into the stone age on their own. Cause that's is how they live every day.

bison
02-04-2015, 12:50 PM
As in; 'never ending' vicious circle.

Throughout history, stamping out evil has been like playing Whack A Mole. Eliminate it in one place, and it soon appears again ... in another form, in different part of the world.

Mac

This about sums it up.
http://islamsfatalflaw.blogspot.ca/

connexion123
02-04-2015, 01:09 PM

Mac

Ummmm. Missed the part where actual Christians acted like isis.

Perhaps the Catholic Church did some brutal things but they did it to actual Christians too.

I think you're confounded on things here.

Zip
02-04-2015, 01:20 PM
Ummmm. Missed the part where actual Christians acted like isis.

Perhaps the Catholic Church did some brutal things but they did it to actual Christians too.

I think you're confounded on things here.

Let's be careful people...this could send the entire thread tumbling in a downward spiral in a hurry..just saying!

HalfBreed
02-04-2015, 01:26 PM
The most effective way to response to the ISIS and their supporters is to cut world dependency on their oil. Once there are no more money coming in, most of their army will run away. Religion - shmeligion, but half of those freedom fighters are getting paid really well. we will also stop the inflow of Saudies money to support mosques and imams who promote hatred here.
Let them drown in their own oil. You can spread it on a piece of pita.... We will archive a few things right away: cut he bloodline of money to most of the terror groups in the world and resolve oil price problem. North America, South America, Scandinavian countries and Russia can supply enough oil.
We wouldn't even have to bomb them, they will fall into the stone age on their own. Cause that's is how they live every day.

I like this line of thinking, but if it meant raising prices I believe most would prefer the status quo.

Imagine carpool lanes in Alberta?