PDA

View Full Version : Cold Lake and area boat dealerships

walleyetis
02-04-2015, 06:24 PM
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good boat dealership in the Cold Lake region. I'm looking at purchasing a sport/fishing pontoon boat this year. I'm not overly familiar with the Cold Lake area dealerships as I've always purchased closer to home. We've recently bought property in the area so we would like to explore options in that area as well. Thanks in advance for the recommendations.

deerhunter
02-04-2015, 07:06 PM
I would go to Bass Pro at Cross Iron in Calgary
I talked to a person that bought one in Lloyd paid over 50k and could not get any service from the dealer on electrical problems with the unit
I've been to Bass Pronlooking at a pontoon boat also
Good luck in your quest

:sHa_shakeshout:

Barbwire
02-04-2015, 07:09 PM
Riders connection in town deals Crestliners. If your interested in a Lund, you can't beat Lac La Biche sporting goods. I bought my 2014 Tyee last year, Albert was great to deal with giving me great price and service.

Have fun shopping

Barbwire

splake0
02-04-2015, 07:14 PM
Pretty pricey here. Better deals in L'loyd or Lac la biche sporting goods. You can barter with most.

alittlej
02-04-2015, 07:30 PM
Lac la biche is where I would look at again !!price and service is nice

huntingaddict
02-04-2015, 07:48 PM
Lac la biche is where I would look at again !!price and service is nice

Lac la biche awesome hell match or beat anyone

wssmwhistler
02-04-2015, 08:37 PM
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good boat dealership in the Cold Lake region. I'm looking at purchasing a sport/fishing pontoon boat this year. I'm not overly familiar with the Cold Lake area dealerships as I've always purchased closer to home. We've recently bought property in the area so we would like to explore options in that area as well. Thanks in advance for the recommendations.

I did a lot of shopping and delt with all around cold lake area I would strongly suggest exclusive auto marine in Prince Albert sask or wainwright. Last summer I blew a piston in my boat and had it at 2 dealers in the lake land and they wouldn't help me at all unless I literly threw money at them. So I bit the bullet and drove the extra distance to Prince Albert and I didn't pay a dime.

bobalong
02-04-2015, 09:57 PM
I bought our Pontoon boat at OJ's in Wainwright, good guy to deal with, and price was as good as in Edmonton.

LCCFisherman
02-05-2015, 07:09 AM
LLB sporting goods.. no one in AB can match his prices.. Its hard to believe.

7mmremmag
02-05-2015, 11:44 AM
Ive never bought a boat from Riders Connection but I have dealt with them a lot and I definitely will never be back.
Terrible service