PDA

View Full Version : Humminbird Customer Care - Top Notch

OuttKastt
02-06-2015, 02:43 PM
Hi,

I just thought I would post this on here as I had a very pleasant experience with Humminbird Canada (Johnson Outdoors).

I bought an Ice 597 from Cabela's which the was suppose to come with a portable boat transducer but when I was putting it together, the boat transducer was not there. I called HB the next morning and talked to Tim in the warranty department and he said he would ship one out. Last night, I was playing with the Ice 597 and noticed that the bag had a rip in it. I gave Tim another call this morning and he had already shipped out the transducer (and maybe some extras) and said he will ship out a new bag.

So far I am glad I went with the Humminbird and hopefully when I use it this weekend, I will be even more grateful for my decision.

Kim473
02-06-2015, 05:14 PM
What is the contact info. I may have to get my ice45 ajusted as the digital and flasher part depths arn't the same. Only out a foot but can be deciving at times.

EZM
02-07-2015, 01:14 PM
Humminbird has fantastic service ..... they had their technical team help set up my boat a couple years back as I was loading up with new equipment and doing a few things that were not "typical" as far as my install and set up. They even sent me free parts and a prototype hub (on the market now) to use to meet my requirement.

Any time I've had any issue, they promptly solved it as quickly as possible, often overnighting parts.

ADH
02-07-2015, 03:27 PM
Ya id like to know the contact info too. I recently bought a flasher from a forum member and there are many things have aren't working. Somehow it worked when he showed me and turned in on in person and I get it home and it quits. In any case I want to know if I can send it in to them for repair. Do the have an email?

EZM
02-07-2015, 04:10 PM
a 5 second google search yielded some remarkable results ........ :)

http://www.humminbird.com/Category/Company/Contact-Us/

ADH
02-07-2015, 08:10 PM
that is the US contact. Im just wondering if there is any contact info for Canada.

bobalong
02-07-2015, 08:15 PM
that is the US contact. Im just wondering if there is any contact info for Canada.

The Western Canadian Rep is Don Stokes 604-860-9031

OuttKastt
02-07-2015, 09:39 PM
I contacted Humminbird at 18002636390 and spoke with Tim who handles warranty. His extension is 239.

EZM
02-07-2015, 11:31 PM
I have only ever used the US number ..... they have always hooked me up ..... I had no idea there was a Canadian service number ..... it's not listed on the website.

Kim473
02-08-2015, 07:15 AM
Does / can, the reel doctor do any stuff to flashers?