PDA

View Full Version : Chip lake Access

kayaker
02-08-2015, 02:19 PM
Hi all,

It seems most guys access the west end of the lake via RR110. Do people ever the fish the east end, near Wildwood? If so were do they access? I am happy to walk and drag a sled, no need to drive on the ice.

Also, how is the fishing generally from the Chip Lake Park campsite on the northern side?

I am planning a Burbot foray next weekend and have never fished Chip.

Thanks in advance.

kayaker
02-09-2015, 07:52 PM
Anyone?

crownb
02-09-2015, 08:13 PM
Hi all,

It seems most guys access the west end of the lake via RR110. Do people ever the fish the east end, near Wildwood? If so were do they access? I am happy to walk and drag a sled, no need to drive on the ice.

Also, how is the fishing generally from the Chip Lake Park campsite on the northern side?

I am planning a Burbot foray next weekend and have never fished Chip.

Thanks in advance.

The best place for burbs is on the west side at the mouth of the lobstick, the bite should be on any day now.

kayaker
02-09-2015, 08:47 PM
Ok, thanks!

Tater 1
02-11-2015, 05:00 AM
Going out today hope for a good day. You can get on at rr95 or the east end of the river by town . It is a hike tho . Water is shallow there to.

-JR-
02-11-2015, 07:43 PM
there was a road on the south side on hyw 16 ,can't remember if it was before or after the cintha turn off . lake was like 200 yards from hyw. road takes you across railway tracks then on to lake or 20 ft away .