PDA

View Full Version : Willing to lend some gear?

Reidboys
02-11-2015, 08:05 PM
I am headed down to Mexico on a Surfing trip and would like to combine into a fishing trip. Unfortunately, I dont have the funds to buy a Surf rod/gear. I know there are Roosters where i am going and would love to catch one.

I live in Calgary, If anyone is willing to lend me some gear it would be greatly appreciated. I will replace anything lost to a monster rooster and if lost in transit I would do the same.

I guide on the West Coast so I would be willing to trade some salmon and halibut to sweeten the deal!

I am gone February 20th-March 1st.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Red Bullets
02-11-2015, 10:39 PM
You might be able to rent the gear from the locals.

Djm2u
02-12-2015, 07:33 AM
I am headed down to Mexico on a Surfing trip and would like to combine into a fishing trip. Unfortunately, I dont have the funds to buy a Surf rod/gear. I know there are Roosters where i am going and would love to catch one.

I live in Calgary, If anyone is willing to lend me some gear it would be greatly appreciated. I will replace anything lost to a monster rooster and if lost in transit I would do the same.

I guide on the West Coast so I would be willing to trade some salmon and halibut to sweeten the deal!

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Have you considered the cheep combos from Canadian tire?

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/hurricane-mako-2-piece-surf-combo-9-ft-0775008p.html#.VNy5Ui7p71w

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/simply-fishing-multi-species-bigwater-combo-0781256p.html#.VNy4_y7p71w

I got one for salmon fishing and it worked great. They are usually on sale for %50 off. Just change out the cheep line on them.

Fishslayer99
02-12-2015, 08:20 AM

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Pm me with your phone number, I will lend you what you need.

ORV
02-12-2015, 08:33 AM
I can help you out with a rod as well.

let me know or send a p.m.

orv.

Reidboys
02-12-2015, 10:06 PM
Thanks everyone for the offers.

It is great there are forums like this that someone can ask for a favour and/or gear and people come flocking to help out in order for someone to have a good time!

It is greatly appreciated.