PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Alberta with Pike Pinkster

PikePinkster
02-14-2015, 11:15 AM
Hey guys,

Got this up on a few other boards, figured I would spread it around. I decided the winter was too long and figured I would start blogging about fishing.

http://pikepinksterab.blogspot.ca/

Thanks!
Jordan

waterninja
02-14-2015, 11:42 AM
Welcome to the forum. Enjoyed your blogs. I don't fish much down in southern AB and it's always nice to see/hear whats happenning down there.
... Do you also fish "normally" for pike, wallies, sturgeon in the rivers and lakes down there or are you strictly a fly fisherman?
... Is your roomate a guide, or is his name Guide?

flint guy
02-14-2015, 12:46 PM
Ha, I like the fishing party definitions! I wonder wich one am I?

PikePinkster
02-14-2015, 09:42 PM
Welcome to the forum. Enjoyed your blogs. I don't fish much down in southern AB and it's always nice to see/hear whats happenning down there.
... Do you also fish "normally" for pike, wallies, sturgeon in the rivers and lakes down there or are you strictly a fly fisherman?
... Is your roomate a guide, or is his name Guide?

There are plenty of great reservoirs down here in Southern Alberta to keep my pike obsession satisfied. We spend lots of time fishing on the Bow or up in the High Country going after Cutties.

My roommate isn't actually a guide, he just likes to think he is. He's a better than average rower and likes to take credit for "getting you into the fish". He'll say "cast over by that rock there"...more often like that you'll hook up. I call it dumb like, he calls it guiding.