PDA

View Full Version : Liveoutthere ?

Dog hunter
02-16-2015, 10:31 AM
Anyone ever use this site to purchase gear?how was you're experience? Is it a legit company? They have some good deals on quality gear. Says they are based in calgary

biggyJ
02-16-2015, 11:08 AM
Bought an Arcteryx jacket Christmas. All went well, they have a store on Stephen ave as well.

When i first signed up online they sent me 30% off discount code as well. Couple that with the already below market price and I got a smoking deal.

J

jhfong
02-16-2015, 11:17 AM
Their retail store is called Out There Adventure Store. Apparently their online sales are three times the store volumes. I've been in there store many times, never tried their online site, but that's because I work two blocks away from them.

heybert
02-16-2015, 11:20 AM
they are a great company to buy from. Customer service is exceptional. Bought a jacket and pants. Sent the pants back because they were too short. All I had to do was do the return on-line, print off the shipping label and ship it back for free. The jacket I bought went on clearance, so I got some money back because they have a price guarantee for 60 days.

Dog hunter
02-16-2015, 12:49 PM
Awesome thanks for the info