PDA

View Full Version : Good reason to keep an eye on your dog .

Winch101
02-16-2015, 04:59 PM
This is an unbelievably sick story , I know it's lala land but

If this happened to my dog because of my negligence , my bad .

I am empathetic with the owner .

But I would be incarcerated after catching up with the perp .

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/02/16/surrey-dog-beaten-stabbed_n_6694028.html

Hydro1
02-16-2015, 05:02 PM
What the hell is wrong with people!?!? :angry3:

nsherman72
02-16-2015, 05:06 PM
thats not right....people like that to have the same done to them that they did to the animal.

elkdump
02-16-2015, 05:11 PM
My neighbour has 3 very large dogs that run at will uncontrolled in a rural residential area , they have chased wild game and domestic cattle etc , mauled other dogs , intimidated people walking with children and pets , and generally wreaked havoc on the neighbourhood for a couple of years,,,, until they decided to chase a deer out onto the lake recently , two of the dogs drowned and the deer they were chasing ,, when the whole party fell through thin ice, the owner was devastated,,

His surviving pedigree , valuable large dog continues to run the country side at will,, uncontrolled

No lesson learned

Dacotensis
02-16-2015, 05:13 PM
I had a difficult time reading that article.

It reminded me of the guy in the edmonton who held another in his house.
Best the carp out of him for months. Starved him. Etc

Seriously twisted and only one cure for these types.

KGB
02-16-2015, 06:32 PM
Makes me sick.....

Redfrog
02-16-2015, 06:33 PM
My neighbour has 3 very large dogs that run at will uncontrolled in a rural residential area , they have chased wild game and domestic cattle etc , mauled other dogs , intimidated people walking with children and pets , and generally wreaked havoc on the neighbourhood for a couple of years,,,, until they decided to chase a deer out onto the lake recently , two of the dogs drowned and the deer they were chasing ,, when the whole party fell through thin ice, the owner was devastated,,

His surviving pedigree , valuable large dog continues to run the country side at will,, uncontrolled

No lesson learned

I won't say what the treatment should be in the Surrey case.

Elkdump, does no one report this dog?

dalesilvertip
02-16-2015, 06:41 PM
That is extremely upsetting that anyone could do that to another living creature, man or beast. I'm in winches camp on this one