PDA

View Full Version : Help finding Missing dogs

Red Bullets
02-19-2015, 03:59 PM
This picture was sent to me today in an email. I thought the AO community might want to keep their eyes peeled for these dogs. Worth a shot with the extra eyes.

This was the attached plea.

"My heart is broken.
Please help me find my missing pugs!

They were last seen the Millwoods area of Edmonton, but I've heard rumors they could be near Stettler, Alberta. Both know their names very well, and will start barking with a lot of excitement if they hear it. Both are fixed and Pistol has a tattoo in her ear.

Sniper is a VERY RARE brindle pug, so if you find or see any brindle male pugs it could very well be him!

If anyone knows ANYTHING about where they may be, please call me day or night (780) 945-9722

Thank you! M. Hammer".

albertahunter76
02-19-2015, 07:36 PM
lots of dogs have gone missing lately, my cousin and three of there neighbors have had there dogs go missing in the ferintosh area in the last month.

Talking moose
02-19-2015, 07:53 PM
Probably not the case with the pugs, but lotsa farm dogs up north go missing around this time of year. Coyotes and wolves are in heat, and one whiff of that will pull them away from the house or they will even send the female in heat close in to draw the dogs out and it's game over. Bad time of the year in the country.

C Taylor
02-19-2015, 08:27 PM
I'm sure urban dogs are getting hit by coyotes as much as rural. Coyotes just don't have fear of people like they used to. With higher fur prices hopefully that'll change.

TLSpeed
02-20-2015, 09:03 AM
Shared with my brother-in-law, who is a firefighter in Edmonton. Hopefully it helps.