PDA

View Full Version : Marcum VS825 Camera

azn_rice_man
02-20-2015, 04:15 PM
For those looking to buy a camera, there's a great deal at WSS right now. $125 off purchases over $750. The camera is priced at $799 there but they do offer price match if you find it cheaper elsewhere.

3 left in stock at Calgary location. In-store purchase only.

Cheers!

EZM
02-20-2015, 04:28 PM
For those looking to buy a camera, there's a great deal at WSS right now. $125 off purchases over $750. The camera is priced at $799 there but they do offer price match if you find it cheaper elsewhere.

3 left in stock at Calgary location. In-store purchase only.

Cheers!

Great camera .... I have one ..... very happy with it.

azn_rice_man
02-20-2015, 04:37 PM
Great camera .... I have one ..... very happy with it.

X2

PerchBuster
02-20-2015, 06:11 PM
I've had mine for 3 seasons now and overall fairly satisfied so far but not completely. For some reason my contrast function doesn't always work and you have to mess with it for a while in order to change it. One of the rubber fins on my camera is cracked and ready to fall off. The battery connection leads get worn a bit and need some regular maintenance to get a good tight connection. Has to be a better design for those in the future. My buddies new Aquaview actually has a much better quality picture, quite a bit clearer than my 825 at half the price. Really like the larger screens nowadays. Those small 5" screens were tough to look at all day. The Marcum Panner unit is the best thing going compared to the Tripod style which sucks when you drop that rubber ball down the hole. I love the Panner, never would have caught my all time biggest Jumbo Perch had I not been panning the camera around and saw her swimming way off in the distance. Started aggressively jigging my spoon higher up in the water column, saw her stop, pivot on a dime, and as I gently lowered back down to the bottom and back in view on the camera she came swimming right in towards my
spoon and inhaled. Awesome moment! Now she's on the wall in my man cave. :sHa_shakeshout: