PDA

View Full Version : Cyril Chauquet

58thecat
02-22-2015, 08:01 AM
I am a fan of this guy, fishing extremist, a lifestyle I could so easily fit into. If you ever get a chance PVR Fishing Adventurer and Wild Catch you will not be disappointed. I watch his tactics, what he uses, places he goes to and I used some of this information in Mexico recently only to have success.

Wild Catch is on cottage life TV and I believe Fishing Adventurer is on RadX so tune in, you won't be disappointed.

58thecat
02-22-2015, 05:39 PM
Wow,no comments on this post, I am loosing it, watching repeats of a guy who is passionate on fishing...unless he did something that i am missing or you folks have not tuned into his shows?:thinking-006:

Goater
02-22-2015, 05:43 PM
I watch his show all the time. He is more than passionate on fishing---- he never stops.

RigPig
02-22-2015, 06:21 PM
Also my favorite fishing host. I also like that he is not sponsored. Love when he fishes northern Quebec.

tight line
02-22-2015, 08:09 PM
Good show! Ever see the one were he falls on his hook! Lol.. I like the show for all the locations!

58thecat
02-23-2015, 07:07 AM
Good show! Ever see the one were he falls on his hook! Lol.. I like the show for all the locations!

One that made me laugh was when I believe they were in northern Quebec and he took a dinner spoon rigged it up with a treble hook, cast into a weedy area, as he said spoon fed pike...priceless:sHa_shakeshout:

Fishslayer99
02-23-2015, 11:31 AM
I love the fishing adventurer as well, the best part about that guy is he is a waking disaster. I believe on one episode he even drove a stingray barb into his own hand...not good!

tight line
02-23-2015, 01:54 PM
Lol, tries grabbing his first Arctic Char and it takes off with his Rod...

Mountain Guy
02-23-2015, 06:24 PM
Like his passion for fishing...don't care for his attitude when a fish has to die. Puts on a show when someone keeps a fish to eat. Makes it sound like he has never kept a fish before.....I call bull. :)

58thecat
02-23-2015, 06:30 PM
Like his passion for fishing...don't care for his attitude when a fish has to die. Puts on a show when someone keeps a fish to eat. Makes it sound like he has never kept a fish before.....I call bull. :)

Oh he will eat them and respects those who keep his fish to provide for their families. He just prefers to let them go, I am much the same but still love a shore lunch every now and then:sHa_shakeshout:

Mountain Guy
02-23-2015, 09:14 PM
Oh he will eat them and respects those who keep his fish to provide for their families. He just prefers to let them go, I am much the same but still love a shore lunch every now and then:sHa_shakeshout:

Just watched the Tahiti show... he seems to be ok now with them keeping a few :)
Pretty cool with that shark on the fly .