JimPS
02-22-2015, 09:38 AM
From the local rag:

http://www.mytowntoday.ca/category/mytowntoday/

Accused probably all related to these guys:

http://gangstersout.blogspot.ca/2013/03/whiteboy-posse-involved-in-alberta.html

skidderman
02-22-2015, 09:54 AM
Should send them all on a one way trip to mars.

JimPS
02-22-2015, 10:22 AM
Should send them all on a one way trip to mars.

Agreed - they should not be allowed to take up space on this planet.

I'd rather give them "work visas" for Saudi Arabia so they can continue to work in their "chosen profession and lifestyle" and let the Saudi's perform public "haircuts" - just above the shoulders with a very sharp sword.

CaberTosser
02-22-2015, 10:30 AM
I too think they should be getting some pretty severe punishment, but there's always more who will fill the supply vacuum created when these types are incarcerated. If people weren't buying their product we'd be much further ahead, I'm sure they have some degenerate customers, but that a lot of otherwise 'regular folk' don't consider or care about the fallout created by the money pipelined out from their bad habit. They're the ones who are truly financing these greasebags.

JimPS
02-22-2015, 10:38 AM
I too think they should be getting some pretty severe punishment, but there's always more who will fill the supply vacuum created when these types are incarcerated. If people weren't buying their product we'd be much further ahead, I'm sure they have some degenerate customers, but that a lot of otherwise 'regular folk' don't consider or care about the fallout created by the money pipelined out from their bad habit. They're the ones who are truly financing these greasebags.

I like your word "greasebags".

However, there's not too many "regular folk" dabbling with coke, methamphetamine and fentanyl.

Redfrog
02-22-2015, 10:49 AM
Agreed - they should not be allowed to take up space on this planet.

I'd rather give them "work visas" for Saudi Arabia so they can continue to work in their "chosen profession and lifestyle" and let the Saudi's perform public "haircuts" - just above the shoulders with a very sharp sword.

Prohibition seems to be working in Saudi. Why not here.

The haircut thing seems to be the SOP for ISIS. Should we encourage it or discourage it.?

i'd suggest long incarceration and work detail for these drug dealers, but there's tons of drugs in prison and these guys won't work on the outside , why would they o the inside.:thinking-006:

CaberTosser
02-22-2015, 11:01 AM
I like your word "greasebags".

However, there's not too many "regular folk" dabbling with coke, methamphetamine and fentanyl.

I can't speak to the meth or fentanyl, but I used to know some people who liked the white powder who were otherwise fairly normal, one was a roommate & good buddy of mine for many years. I could see who else did the stuff when he'd be on a partying bender with them. I never had any desire to try the stuff, but was kind of surprised by seeing how many other people did. I think today's youth are even more misguided in how many things they'll put into themselves. I personally try to minimize Advil use and prescription drugs, so I can't comprehend how people would want to willingly ingest stuff cooked up in a remote trailer park or abandoned wharfside basement by someone with no chemistry degree :thinking-006:. One read of the news where they focus on teen A or young adult B dying from taking some bad Ecstasy or whatever should get these people to stop & think. Then what of any long term effects?

JimPS
02-22-2015, 11:19 AM
I can't speak to the meth or fentanyl, but I used to know some people who liked the white powder who were otherwise fairly normal, one was a roommate & good buddy of mine for many years. I could see who else did the stuff when he'd be on a partying bender with them. I never had any desire to try the stuff, but was kind of surprised by seeing how many other people did. I think today's youth are even more misguided in how many things they'll put into themselves. I personally try to minimize Advil use and prescription drugs, so I can't comprehend how people would want to willingly ingest stuff cooked up in a remote trailer park or abandoned wharfside basement by someone with no chemistry degree :thinking-006:. One read of the news where they focus on teen A or young adult B dying from taking some bad Ecstasy or whatever should get these people to stop & think. Then what of any long term effects?

Cocaine has a long history of use by people who could afford it and could function their lives normally around it.

These greasebags are dealing meth, fentanyl and crack cocaine to vulnerable people who can not afford the drugs in the first place. Their lives rapidly spiral downward because of the highly addictive nature of the death products these people sell.

Selkirk
02-22-2015, 12:36 PM
http://www.abovetheaether.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/cereal_gangster3.jpg

I hear in the media that local AO member Leeaspell (a.k.a. CornFlakes) ^ was also involved :jawsmiley:

Who'd a thought! :scared0015:

Mac :D

flint guy
02-22-2015, 03:37 PM
Seems to me there was a bugs two years ago there. A guy was speeding through town in a vette with a trunk full of dope money and guns. Rough town, maybe. Great fishing... Maybe they use the crack as bait, like hank hill.