PDA

View Full Version : Devils Lake today

fisherkarin
02-23-2015, 08:12 AM
Hi everyone, heading out to Devils lake this afternoon and I was just wondering if anyone has been out lately.
Any info greatly appreciated :)

Stay safe out there :sign0111:

bsmitty27
02-23-2015, 08:46 AM
I haven't been put here yet this year but want to give it a try, so I'll give you a bump!

6gunner
02-23-2015, 09:56 AM
I was out there yesterday, lots of baby perch on camera, a few whitefish on the camera. 7 small pike iced and returned. I was straight accross from the boat launch.

Mitchthefisher
02-23-2015, 10:11 AM
Anyone ever catch the whites there? Lots of sma pike few weeks ago.

fisherkarin
02-26-2015, 10:08 AM
I did go out on Monday, but only managed one bite. Moved around alot but couldn't seem to entice them. Beautiful day on the ice which made the whole day worthwhile..nice to get away from the city :)
Ice at the launch was pretty soupy but took it nice and slow and no problem..other than the bimbo with the 4x4 that came off just after I did and tried to prove his infancy buy spinning around and ripping up the launch...hope he didn't make the access to hard for cars to drive on. The garbage on the ice was terrible..picked up what I could..people who do this should be ashamed!! I'm a smoker and even pack my butts out with me..sad how some people make it bad for others :mad0100:

Stay safe out there!