PDA

View Full Version : Edmonton til sunday where to go?

Battery
12-25-2008, 12:19 PM
hey guys, well im in edmonton for the holidays and i am kinda bored and would like to maybe go try cuttin into the ice and fishing some ponds around here, wheres a good place to start? I heard Hasse is good but is there any other ones around worth droppin a line in? thanks guys merry christmas.

Alberta Bigbore
12-25-2008, 12:31 PM
Im headed NE of edmonton tomorrow morning 530am sharp!!!!!!!

Fishin' Fool
12-25-2008, 01:29 PM
Hasse, Spring, Jackfish, Mink and Star are all within about 20 minutes of each other. Hasse, Spring and Star all have perch and trout. Mink and Jackfish have pike, and, I believe, burbs, perch and maybe walleye

good luck,

FF

Fish Cannon
12-25-2008, 02:12 PM
Walleye in Jackfish, but they are banned from keeping. They pike were fun last week at Jackfish, going to try it again tomorrow.

Battery
12-25-2008, 04:01 PM
i hear hasse is loaded with perch? My dad said he used to fish it when he lived in edmonton and said it had lots of trout but not many perch, but we were talking to someone today and they said it is overrun with perch now? Not a bad thing i love perch, infact if this is true i think this will be my fishing hole of choice this weekend. So just wondering for you guys who fish hasse, is this true? Thanks guys