PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi servicing in Calgary

Burrowing Owl
02-24-2015, 06:12 PM
Do any of you have a Mitsubishi Lancer (or any Mitsubishi I guess) that you get serviced in Calgary by a dealer?

Who is good, and who do I avoid in *your* opinion?

I tried a dealer in Lethbridge and all they wanted was to do a ton of work I know isn't needed as my dealer at home had already done it!! :angry3:

tacomama
02-25-2015, 07:30 AM
Had a Mitsubishi Galant for 8 years and half its servicing was done at Platinum Mitsubishi on Barlow NE. Always had good service from them and never any hassles. They always did good work and had good deals on tires. The car was bought there too. Too bad Mitsubishi doesn't bring more cars to Canada that they sell around the world, would probably be a Mitsu owner still.

Burrowing Owl
02-25-2015, 10:41 AM
Thank you. I'll give them a shout. Just flipped 100K and it's due to keep the bumper-to-bumper going. :)

Ivo
02-26-2015, 10:27 PM
Hyatt at the Deerfoot Auto mall are great too. Very reasonably priced and lightening fast.

Burrowing Owl
02-28-2015, 10:29 AM
Went to Platinum yesterday. It was a 100K servicing so I knew it would be costly - but $228 to replace 4 spark plugs? Plugs cost $28 each. I know how to use a plug wrench. Can't justify that much cost. BUT .... service appeared very through, efficient, friendly, and did phone each time they felt there was an area of concern for my input.

Think I'd go back ... but not for changing spark plugs. Over all I'd give them 4 out of 5.

omega50
02-28-2015, 11:27 AM
Went to Platinum yesterday. It was a 100K servicing so I knew it would be costly - but $228 to replace 4 spark plugs? Plugs cost $28 each. I know how to use a plug wrench. Can't justify that much cost. BUT .... service appeared very through, efficient, friendly, and did phone each time they felt there was an area of concern for my input.

Think I'd go back ... but not for changing spark plugs. Over all I'd give them 4 out of 5.

Just for shirts and giggles-Call Honda and ask for a price on changing the plugs on a 2007 Honda Fit with the factory irridium plugs.:budo:
You will feel much better

Burrowing Owl
02-28-2015, 07:03 PM
Just for shirts and giggles-Call Honda and ask for a price on changing the plugs on a 2007 Honda Fit with the factory irridium plugs.:budo:
You will feel much better

Oh. All riiighhhht ~ a systemic situation, eh? Thanks for making me feel a bit better! :scared0015:

omega50
02-28-2015, 07:20 PM
Oh. All riiighhhht ~ a systemic situation, eh? Thanks for making me feel a bit better! :scared0015:

Your bill would have paid for 2 plugs from Honda- not installed

tomjos
11-02-2015, 11:42 PM
I am from Edmonton. My car is a Mitsubishi lancer. This is just an opinion, always try to meet the workshops who have got special training to work with Mitsubishi, then only you can get the real performance. I always used to take service from Apex Specialized Automotive Inc. They are specialized in mitsubishi services in Edmonton (http://apexspecialized.ca/news/21/73/Mitsubishi-Service.php). Till this moment their service is fine. So always prefer the mechanics who has expertise in the repair of Mitsubishi.