PDA

View Full Version : 34 chevy standard coupe'

KENWORTH
02-25-2015, 10:24 AM
not really the forum for this but,.....I'm on the hunt for a d/s front fender ..and the hood latch assembly's for a rod a family member is building. We are looking for a original fender, no fiberglass, no aftermarket stuff....a good old fashioned real deal fender. The one he currently has, a frustrating twist in it, and now the re-assembly for paint is near, it's been discovered it's not as good as previously thought. The master coupe' fender will not work, has to be a standard...if anyone has a lead I can chase down, or know a guy who has one in a junk pile out back at the farm...would love to hear from you....parts are getting harder and harder to find for these cars, people need to stop crushing them for scrap!, there are a few of us out there that still love a all steel car.....

Thanks...

thing
02-25-2015, 01:25 PM
-Go on the H.A.M.B webite and start a "wanted" thread and/or check the classifieds.

-Also try the AACA forum (Antique Automotive Club of America)

-"Aero-tique Corp" just north of Gibbons. Talk to Vic or his son Lorne.

-You can try Aldon Auto wrecking in Lamont.

-I see that you are in Lethbridge...close to the US. The chances of finding a fender stateside are 10x greater than locally.

There are tons of "old car" forums, go on each one and check the classifieds.

KENWORTH
02-25-2015, 02:45 PM
got to look in my own backyard so to speak before I start looking across Canada and the usa.....lol...I'm confident someone right here in Alberta knows where one is..... just have to find that guy....lol. I will call the wreckers listed as a guy never knows, thanks... HAMB, and the AACA, I'm already familiar with but that means shipping ect,ect...like I said, have to see what is hidden here somewhere first...and with some luck, well.....

thanks,