PDA

View Full Version : Very cool summer job

Jamie
02-26-2015, 11:10 AM
Here is a great chance for someones older teenager to work outdoors this summer

EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Are you a student looking for ‪#‎summer‬ ‪#‎employment‬ in the great ‪#‎outdoors‬? We are looking for 3 summer staff at our ‪#‎Alford‬ Lake Camp, located in the foothills of Central Alberta, 20 km west of Caroline. Throughout the summer months, many groups attend the camp to participate in and learn about a variety of outdoor activities. Working in a supervisory capacity you will help educate Albertans about a variety of ‪#‎Conservation‬ ‪#‎Education‬ programs.
Visit our website to view the full job description: http://bit.ly/1LMMoiz

I WISH I could have done this as a kid!

Jamie

Battery
02-26-2015, 11:23 AM
I wish! That looks amazing.

bb356
02-26-2015, 03:42 PM
I wish! That looks amazing.

+1

VanIsleGuy
02-26-2015, 06:16 PM
Just as a note, it requires the worker to possess a PAL which means you must be at least 18 years old.

Thanks for posting. :)

7 REM MAG
02-26-2015, 06:41 PM
you can get a minors pal can you not? i know it was an option when i was 17, but i just decided to wait as i always hunted with my dad anyways

VanIsleGuy
02-26-2015, 08:16 PM
I got my minor's firearms license when I was 16. Technically it does not allow you to own or use a firearm on your own. It only allows you to borrow a firearm while hunting or shooting. So you still have to be in the same area as the firearm owner, you just don't have to be under direct supervision.

I believe the only way you can go hunting with a firearm on your own is if you claim subsistence.