PDA

View Full Version : HD ICE Vertical Jigging Lure Test

Brandonkop
03-01-2015, 08:15 AM
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV7P4_Yx3YI

Ice Fishing for Rainbow Trout with amazing action again using the Dynamic Lure HD ICE Vertical Jigging lure in Trout Pattern. I was out in this spot a couple days earlier and the average size was a lot smaller. With this HD ICE lure I was able to hook more of the larger fish in the area. Also hooked a few brook trout which seemed more interested in this lure. Great action, fast paced. This is the kind of ice fishing days that dreams are made of for me. Can't wait to get out there again!

Going to have to give this lure a try for perch and walleye when I'm out next time!

huntsfurfish
03-01-2015, 09:14 AM
Looks like awesome fishin Brandon.

Adwittoutdoors
03-01-2015, 10:04 AM
Great job !!! Non stop action.

Stryker2
03-01-2015, 05:00 PM
Great video Brandon! I'll have to buy one of those lures and give it a try here in Alberta... Thanks for sharing :)

Brandonkop
03-01-2015, 09:35 PM
Great video Brandon! I'll have to buy one of those lures and give it a try here in Alberta... Thanks for sharing :)

Just remember that in any type of fishing it isn't a specific magic lure that will catch you fish, but an understanding of what might catch the fish. Then try those lures until you find something that works. This one seems to work well for trout, I'll have to try it on some other species.

fishunter77
03-01-2015, 10:11 PM
Brandon,

Thanks again for the great video. Always fun to watch. Are you still fishing around Kamloops?
I have not seen that kind of action in AB. Keep the videos coming!!

Brandonkop
03-01-2015, 10:26 PM
Brandon,

Thanks again for the great video. Always fun to watch. Are you still fishing around Kamloops?
I have not seen that kind of action in AB. Keep the videos coming!!

Yeah this was from Kamloops area, I'll be back in Alberta/Sask one week from now so if you see a fisherman walking around with a tripod come over and say hi!

Sooner
03-02-2015, 09:24 AM
You need a fishin show. Always fun to watch your vids.

Fishslayer99
03-02-2015, 09:36 AM
You need a fishin show. Always fun to watch your vids.

X2 If you are in the Calgary area and need a camera man send me a PM! I am always ready to go rip some lips at the drop of a hat. Awesome video once again!

cube
03-02-2015, 11:20 AM
Awesome, simply awesome. Thanks for sharing.