PDA

View Full Version : Benelli Nova

bulldog
03-23-2007, 09:44 AM
Looking at buying the Benelli Nova 12 gauge 28" barrel. Does anyone have it and if so what are the good and bad things about it? How much of a difference is the 26" barrel compared to the 28"?

sheep hunter
03-23-2007, 11:02 AM
Great shotgun for the money.....only difference between the two is 2". See which one fits you best.

bigbore
03-23-2007, 12:57 PM
its the only shotgun that lines up with my eye everytime.

make sure you check out the Super Nova as well before you purchase the Nova.

newatthis
03-23-2007, 08:22 PM
I have had mine for about 5 years and never jammed or failed to perform. no matter what I throw at it or what length or strength of shells I run in it, it just works. water, mud, or dust and as I think about I may have cleaned it all the way apart just twice. Otherwise just a swab down the barrel and a little wipe down on the outside and some Rem oil and out it up until the next time. GREAT SHOTGUN!!!!!!! I have taken quite a few geese in the Texas panhandle with this one and several turkeys. It just knocks them deader than a door nail!

That's my opinion!

CBR hunter
03-25-2007, 12:53 PM
Dustin loves it...he has the 26". Went from a wingmaster to the nova....and upped his kill count considerably! The features are awesome too...one day shooting teals some geese flew over and he just popped in a BB through the handy little changer....I couldn't change my load in time :( I wish I wasn't so mini and I would have bought one too...but I use the 870 20ga