PDA

View Full Version : Lac La Biche Lake fishing with the family - vid

Brandonkop
03-04-2015, 08:01 AM
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-213CO7WH8M

Lac La Biche Lake Ice Fishing with the Family for Northern Pike, Walleye, Perch and Cisco. We got a late start out onto the ice since we had a full load with the whole family along. Grandma, grandpa, my youngest brother and two kids... my wife was hiding out in the tent and didn't make an appearance on the video. The wind blew up in the afternoon which made things a bit uncomfortable but the fish were on the move and biting pretty much anything that they saw. Storm Swim Baits in white and slender spoons seemed to do the trick. We were just off the provincial park cosway past the shack city. This is a really easy place to get on and off the ice for those wondering and there are fish right there of all species as you can see.

ADH
03-04-2015, 08:55 AM
Your videos are always great!!!!! Awesome stuff!

Stonecutter
03-04-2015, 08:58 AM
Always enjoy these videos of yours. Your enthusiasm always makes me chuckle a bit. Gotta be honest... I checked the drive time from Edmonton (home) to LLB after watching this... might need to get out there before the end of the season.

Keep posting these videos!

Talking moose
03-04-2015, 11:45 AM
Loved it my man!

Brandonkop
03-04-2015, 11:25 PM
Thanks guys! Glad you liked it. I wasn't sure about this one with the wind, poor lighting and the family.