PDA

View Full Version : Aspen Beach Gull Lk Access

Renegade J
03-04-2015, 09:05 PM
Can anyone tell me the best way to access aspen beach?

Donkey Oatey
03-04-2015, 09:29 PM
Was just past there last weekend. All the campgrounds and the day use are gated up. Probably the only way down to the ice would be through the summer village of Gull Lake.

Renegade J
03-04-2015, 09:32 PM
That'll do donkey :) thanks.

jkind
03-05-2015, 06:51 AM
Turn in at Ebeling on the south end Range Road 283.

Jaanders
03-09-2015, 08:45 PM
Is Aspen Beach the same as Brownlows? Looks like they are very close. Where is Ebelings? Do you mean east of Bentley on Hiway 12 then North to lake on RR 283? Thanks for the info...

yoteblaster
03-09-2015, 08:59 PM
Aspen is at Rg rd 28-3 Brownlows is 2 miles west of Aspen. Just pulled my shack off tonight, sad day. Access to aspen is getting rutted up tracks are full of water.

Donkey Oatey
03-09-2015, 08:59 PM
Aspen Beach is the Provincial Park. Includes 2 campgrounds (Brewers Beach and Lakeview) and the day use called Ebelings Beach Day use. Then east of there is Ebeling subdivision where you might be able to access the lake.

Jaanders
03-09-2015, 09:06 PM
Thanks guys...

Engibeer
03-12-2015, 08:17 AM
This is my first ice fishing season so excuse the newb questions. ;)

With double digits right up to the weekend, what are my odds of actually getting to go fishing at Gull one last time? At this point I am assuming we will have to walk on but what can I expect to see? Will there be lots of standing water?

I have a 2yr old and a 5yr old so if it is going to be miserable and wet for them, I don't want to ruin what has been an awsome season. They wouldn't tolerate me leaving them at home either!

Thanks for the help!

TJG
03-12-2015, 01:03 PM
This is my first ice fishing season so excuse the newb questions. ;)

With double digits right up to the weekend, what are my odds of actually getting to go fishing at Gull one last time? At this point I am assuming we will have to walk on but what can I expect to see? Will there be lots of standing water?

I have a 2yr old and a 5yr old so if it is going to be miserable and wet for them, I don't want to ruin what has been an awsome season. They wouldn't tolerate me leaving them at home either!

Thanks for the help!

Was there yesterday, lots of standing water and the road at Brownlows is rutty and 6-10 inchs of water at the access point.

Engibeer
03-13-2015, 02:01 PM
Thank you for the update! Anyone out today? I will try to post some pics tomorrow to update everyone.