PDA

View Full Version : Humminbird Fishfinder Repair

Bhflyfisher
03-07-2015, 08:30 PM
Hey guys, wondering if anyone has any experience with having their Humminbird units repaired. I have the fishin buddy 140c and the screen is totally mucked. Turns black, wont turn on. Done all the usuals new batteries, even pulled it entirely apart, and unplugged all the circuitry and replugged. Nothing solved the problem. Dealing with repairs through humminbird they directed me to service places in abottsford, and winnipeg and neither have returned any form of contact that i've tried reaching them with.

I did buy it at the fishin hole Edmonton about 3 years ago, however its out of it warranty period. Wondering if anyone has had any success bringing humminbird units into them, and having them send them off to repair services.

J

huntsfurfish
03-08-2015, 11:29 AM
Mike's Reel Repair
#108-31060 Peardonville Rd
Abbotsford, BC V2T 6K5 Canada
Telephone: (604) 855-1119
Email: mikesreel@gmail.com

Had warranty repair done last year. Pretty good to deal with. Email/phone him about shipping recommendations.

huntsfurfish
03-08-2015, 12:38 PM
Try phoning Mikes at 9(BC time) on Tuesday morning. They will answer your questions.

Bhflyfisher
03-08-2015, 03:15 PM
I've emailed mike twice and phoned once in the past, and no reply. Guess I'll try again.

Jamie Black R/T
03-09-2015, 10:19 AM
https://www.fishntech.com/home.html

Get a hold of those guys.

I order all my stuff from them. They have awesome customer service and are an approved Humminbird repair center.