PDA

View Full Version : Rap

WayneChristie
03-13-2015, 11:44 AM
I had occasion to call RAP yesterday, and despite a lot of negative reports on here, I was very impressed, both with the speed the officer showed up and with his very professional handling of the situation. Kudos to the officer who is fairly new to the job, I think he will be a valuable addition to our enforcement.

Redfrog
03-13-2015, 11:49 AM
I see what you did there. No details and let the AO crew speculate for 4 pages.:sHa_shakeshout:

I'll start. Was there a van involved?

BTW thanks for making the call. Sooner or later the message sinks in. Someone is watching and poaching isn't tolerated.

iliketrout
03-13-2015, 03:13 PM
Wayne I encountered the same officer in Feb. He's definitely a great officer and an asset to this province.

Fishslayer99
03-13-2015, 03:37 PM
Well done Wayne, you just earned yourself some good Sturgeon karma for the upcoming season!

Lefty-Canuck
03-13-2015, 04:14 PM
Wayne you are getting another good officer from up here headed your way. The guys I have met lately have been great folks. Really nice to see!

LC

58thecat
03-14-2015, 10:01 AM
I had occasion to call RAP yesterday, and despite a lot of negative reports on here, I was very impressed, both with the speed the officer showed up and with his very professional handling of the situation. Kudos to the officer who is fairly new to the job, I think he will be a valuable addition to our enforcement.

Good on ya for the call, I too have had great experiences with these folks, only the bad guys or people who fight against authority figures have issues.

Wes_G
03-14-2015, 02:46 PM
There is a story to be told here....