PDA

View Full Version : Gull/Pigeon Sat & Sun

Alberta Bigbore
12-29-2008, 01:29 PM
Both days ....started at Gull...then moved onto pigeon. Gull on saturday seen me losing whites near the hole as they bumped the edge. Their will to live is amazing. the other half managed a 11.5 inch gull lake perch. and i managed a legal pike but released it back. Sunday on gull, was slow...dead slow... at least in my area. I was marking burbot snaking on the bottom, and managed a 9 inch perch.

Saturday and sunday both were great to me for evening walleyes as always. And the new flasher at night is a load of fun. I think next time i wont even use a tent and just sit in the Van, watch a movie or something while the walleyes nail the jig all night.

was a AO weekend though...Talked to MB1, but never met up on Gull...... Met Deano, met Mudder man, Buckmaster and Bobalong...all from the forum.

Roebag
12-29-2008, 04:29 PM
I believe we fished beside each other on Sunday at Pigeon. I was in the maroon crew cab GMC just to the west of you guys. I had the 3 little fish aholics with me. We never did land a fish but lost three at the hole. We were in about 10' of water.
We have some tags left for pigeon. 4 over 50 cm and 6 between 43 and 50. We'll probabley be heading there again New Years day if our new baby is born before Wednesday.
What is this flasher your talking about? something electronic

Who was in the green ford?

Rob

buckmaster
12-29-2008, 05:56 PM
I believe we fished beside each other on Sunday at Pigeon. I was in the maroon crew cab GMC just to the west of you guys. I had the 3 little fish aholics with me. We never did land a fish but lost three at the hole. We were in about 10' of water.
We have some tags left for pigeon. 4 over 50 cm and 6 between 43 and 50. We'll probabley be heading their again New Years day if our new baby is born before Wednesday.
What is this flasher your talking about? something electronic

Who was in the green ford?

Rob
i was in the blue/white chev truck and i did see you and the boys! the green ford was "bobalong";black dodge van was "alberta bigbore"!

Marlin07
12-29-2008, 06:50 PM
You guy's fishing the north end? I was in the grey Ford pulling out my new shack, the white one with a jiffy sticker on the door,

Albertadiver
12-30-2008, 02:38 PM
I'll be on Gull near brownlows tommorrow. 12' brown canvas fold up, black walls, and a blue dodge dakota quad cab.