PDA

View Full Version : Using the Marcum lx3tc on a boat

Double-Eh
03-18-2015, 11:42 AM
I purchased the lx3tc this winter.... And I love it. But as I pack up for the winter my thoughts change to summer and boating and still fishing, of course, I'm wondering if anyone has actually used their marcum on open water, more specifically, if anyone has found/used the transom mount for it?
I haven't been able to track one down yet but any reviews or any help locating one would be greatly appreciated.

FishHunterPro
03-18-2015, 04:54 PM
I purchased the lx3tc this winter.... And I love it. But as I pack up for the winter my thoughts change to summer and boating and still fishing, of course, I'm wondering if anyone has actually used their marcum on open water, more specifically, if anyone has found/used the transom mount for it?
I haven't been able to track one down yet but any reviews or any help locating one would be greatly appreciated.

I tried using my lx5 jigging for lakers one year and I never liked it. Now if a guy had any flasher that had a digital depth finder it would work so much better. I never used the mount.

Willowtrail
03-18-2015, 05:26 PM
I have the transducer for the lx-7. I think it's different than what you need for the lx-3

It worked good but I want to upgrade to a GPS sonar this spring