PDA

View Full Version : Nice to meet a few of you guys!!

Brady
03-18-2007, 05:39 PM
Hey guys, you all know who you are, but it was really nice to meet a few of you from the board yesterday at the boat and sportsmen show. Sheep and 209, I was gonna swing by yer tent there, but everytime we walked by it seemed you guys had enough groupies in there already. Was a good day, but is it just me, or does it seem like the show is getting busier every year? Not like that is a bad thing though. Highlight of the day would have to be the mini-donuts, even with the 20 minute lineup. :rolleyes :p :D

katts69
03-18-2007, 07:23 PM
brady, was a pleasure to meet you and your daughter as well.
i heard in edmonton and toronto they broke all the old records of attendance. it sure showed in the lineups, parking and ticket sales. sure glad i had a pass, lol!! take care, rob

Scooterj
03-18-2007, 09:09 PM
Didn't see ya Brady, but as coincidence would have it, talked to a Mr Milberry at the Booth, turns out I work with his brother :eek
Saturday was waaaayyy tooo crowded for my liking, along with a girl who developed a fever in the morning, kinda put a damper on the fun. One thing I noticed was the amount of new makers of the side by side Utility vehicles, IE the Tomcar, etc Too cool but big Bananas:rollin

Brady
03-18-2007, 09:24 PM
Ya it sure was crowded wasn't it......Funny you mention the Tomcar, me and my hunting buddy were out at Grave Flats when they were filming for their promo video. We sat and watched them play in a few of those mudholes, and in fact in a couple shots you can see us sitting on our quads. They sure look like fun.:D :D :D

Morbius131
03-18-2007, 10:06 PM
How did I miss Katts. I think there is a conspiracy going on here and now I know why my ears were burning after leaving the show. It was quite obvious that Katts and Brady were talking about me. Jerks :rollin . Anyways, it was really nice to see a couple of you guys around the show.

Morb

Brady
03-18-2007, 10:11 PM
You guys prolly weren't even out of the building before katts saw us. You probably even walked right by them too. LOL

bigbore
03-18-2007, 10:15 PM
wish i coulda made it but i got trapped with working monday to sunday afternoon. ah well, seen it all before.

Dick284
03-18-2007, 10:23 PM
I made it on Thursday, met Sheephunter, 209x50, and Treebark. It has been a couple of years since I made the show, really enjoyed Hall D and 1/4of Hall C.
Sorry to miss the AO mods. Maybe next time.

Brady
03-18-2007, 10:26 PM
I am gonna try to make the Evergreen gun show this year Dick, maybe I'll see you there.....

Dick284
03-18-2007, 10:30 PM
You'll only see me that weekend if you drive up to the Bighorn Dam. I'm doing a 1 week stint right through the gun show.

Duffy4
03-18-2007, 10:54 PM
I was at the show today (Sunday) and talked briefly to Rob at AO booth where I bought the whole stack of 2006 mags. that I missed last year downunder. I'd seen Rob and Greg at the reddeer show. Greg was so busy in Edm. I saw him a couple times but didn't get a cance to say hi!
I didn't know where Sheep and 209 were set up so never saw them. I may have missed out on more stuff than I thought. I did see a boat or two though.

Really liked the huntin dogs. I may be in the market for a lab pretty soon.
Have a good one!
Robin

kanonfodder
03-19-2007, 01:00 AM
Nice show,very busy as usual. Kept bumping into Brady everywhere I went with Bloodhound, ( we were the 2 large guys that talked to you at the quads) Sheep wish I had seen you for that beer, caught Brad at the tent for his hunting calls talk but missed Sheep at the pond.......nice to see lots more hunting stuff.....

Brady
03-19-2007, 06:45 PM
Oh I knew it was you kanon, the press release gave you away....:D :D
Just kiddin, it was nice chattin with you guys.

kanonfodder
03-19-2007, 07:26 PM
Damn that media........:rollin

209x50cal
03-19-2007, 07:50 PM
It was great to meet all the guys that dropped in to say hi and shot the bull with us. I have never seen the show so busy! I think I need to give my mouth a day or two off from talking!