PDA

View Full Version : Big Spring Walleye and a Crazy Canuck

Brandonkop
04-02-2015, 11:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUfOypg9x8w

Out Ice fishing Spring Walleye and my Crazy Brother felt a little over dressed for the weather. It was a beautiful day and we were hauling up some beautiful walleye on the Slender Spoon with the help of a MarCum. Some of the pictures were posted in an earlier post from this day on the water. Saw people moving around all day which usually means they weren't finding the fish. We drilled many holes over a single underwater point and found the depth the fish were holding at rather than changing spots. It worked out well for us. More holes = More Fish. Get your drill on! (I guess that's next year though)

Big Dog Al
04-02-2015, 12:14 PM
Great videa...love the true Canadian walking around the auger...made my day...Thanks...keepem coming.

CK Angler
04-02-2015, 01:25 PM
Some nice eyes ! Buddy in his boxers is a trooper! Haha

PerchBuster
04-02-2015, 07:47 PM
Some nice fish, hate to see what your brothers like fishing with in about July on a 25 degree day. :bad_boys_20:

Hydro1
04-02-2015, 07:56 PM
Some nice fish.
Love the videos! That guy with the auger and boxers made my day. :sHa_shakeshout:

Fishslayer99
04-03-2015, 08:53 AM
Some nice eyes there Brandon, wouldn't have spotted your brother unless he was holding the auger and wearing those shorts...as white as the snow, good thing he didn't want to go full camo!!!:sHa_shakeshout:

Brandonkop
04-07-2015, 08:32 PM
Thanks guys. Yeah my younger brother thinks he makes my videos entertaining to watch. He says if he's not in then they are boring to watch. So I'm sure he'll keep thinking of ways to get featured haha.