PDA

View Full Version : treebark at sportsman show

treebark at sportsman show
03-17-2007, 06:46 PM
I haven't made it to the sportsman show yet :x but had a chance to look at the shows website. The floor plan and the list of vendors does not show anything for Treebark Cameras. Just wondering if anybody has been there and saw his booth. Also is he having any show sales :D that would be worth it for a first time trail cam guy. It was the biggest reason for wanting to go to this years show after hearing guys got some nice cameras last year at a very reasonable price.;) But if he isn't even there I may be out of luck anyways. Thanks in advance.:x

finnlight
03-17-2007, 07:17 PM
Was at the show yesterday and stopped by his booth in hall D. Didn't check to see the show specials, as I just wanted to stop by and say. In the past years he usually had pretty good deals for the show so this year shouldn't be any different.

Tucumseh
03-17-2007, 08:04 PM
I don't know about Edmonton but he wasn't at the Calgary show.

sirmike68
03-17-2007, 08:56 PM
Yep, I also stopped by and talked with him. Nice display and his cameras seem to get better and better every year. Don't forget to pickup you're free Amsoil sticker also they had very good display.;)

Nomad
03-17-2007, 10:24 PM
He better be there, I'm working 2 night shifts for him so he could go. I'll have to go tomorrow myself to make sure. lol

Jamie Hunt
03-17-2007, 10:53 PM
I think he is hooked up with AHEIA

Jamie

sheep hunter
03-18-2007, 09:39 AM
Yup he's down in Hall D!

hillbily
03-18-2007, 06:34 PM
well i didint find him, and i was even looking for his both to find out some info on my cameras.

katts69
03-18-2007, 07:26 PM
hill, you should keep your eye on the task at hand not looking at all the cute girls wandering around!! i seen and talked to greig several times so i know he was there. take care, rob

TBark
03-19-2007, 01:08 AM
Great to have chatted with those guys who stopped by, seeing again those we've met before, and the new faces. We were very busy talking to people and answering questions. Almost too busy at times, but over-all a great show. We were tucked into a bit of a corner in hall D so you would have had to looked to see us.
Funny thing, the fellow who won the $7500.00 door prize /shopping spree late Sunday afternnoon, and had his choice of anywhere in the show to spend his cash, well, we were tickled pink to see him, and the show organizers standing in front of our table at 4 PM and he then picked out his new camera unit.
I guess a fly-in fishing trip, new rifle, and other outdoor goodies were on his list too.
hill, email me and I'll catch up with you soon.

TBark