PDA

View Full Version : first world fishing problems.

Crankbait
04-06-2015, 07:33 PM
too tired to fish today so I spent day setting up different rigs to be used later in the year.

first world complaint number one; why do they have to make the packaging virtually impossible to open. had I taken the package out with me, cold hands would not work. long to short of it, spent a fair chunk of time cutting jig heads out of a carpet. I know that I missed one that went flying as the pack finally flung open, and will likely discover it on the way to the bathroom at 3:00am.

first world complaint number two; can't we get mixed packs of jig bodies without having to buy mixed sets of over 50 bodies, why not a mixed pack of 5colours x 2?

first world complaint number three; can't jig head and gum drop companies pay someone to take the paint out of the eyelets? I mean really, at the cost of some lures...

first world complaint number 4; please stop twisting the pre-snelled lines together in a tangly loop. just stop it already.

ETOWNCANUCK
04-06-2015, 07:54 PM
LMFAO
Yeah but everything you describe is all that is perfect when it comes to fishing

Winch101
04-07-2015, 06:29 AM
Crank you are absolutely right . And you would have been right
50 yrs ago . Manufactured tackles primary purpose is to catch the
Angler .Fish are secondary .
Just hope retailers don't start using those jaw jackers on the
Customers .:scared0018: