PDA

View Full Version : Meadow Lake Provincial Park

outdoorman
04-10-2015, 09:32 AM
Looking for a quad in lake in or around Meadow Lake Provincial Park. I have a place at lac des isles, but would like to take the kids out for a new experience. Don't want too difficult of a trail, would like a good fishing lake. Maybe something with a makeshift campsite? I've got a small 12' tinny and a Polaris ranger to take in. Any info is great. Thanks.

Levy
04-10-2015, 11:11 AM
There aren't many quad in lakes in the park. I think Lac De Bellinard or Peitahigin are the only larger ones.

There is a half dozen swampy pike and perch lakes on the north logging road. Pipe lake, kukuka, little muskeg etc. that are fun to quad around but I don't know how the fishing would be. We only fished Kukuka one winter and caught one slimmer.

I suggest trying the Martineau River. There are very nice walleye in there. It would be a nice quad ride up the old range road. Maybe even drive-able in a truck.

verado eyes
04-10-2015, 09:08 PM
mallard lake

topgun
04-11-2015, 09:15 PM
Debalinhard is closest and most worth it

Immigrant
04-11-2015, 09:30 PM
Don't think you can quad inside the park during camping season. I stand to be corrected

benamen
04-12-2015, 06:29 PM
The SERM guys are pretty good. I have a cabin in the park and quad right from the cabin. But the trail is just across the road from us. My neighbour takes his quad to the park every year. Dont quad around camp sites and you should be okay.