PDA

View Full Version : Walleye Draw Advice

TreeHugger
04-11-2015, 12:35 PM
I'm new to this whole Special Walleye Licence Draw process and need some advice.

There's three different classes of licence and the draw rules state the maximum allowable applications is "1 application for each from the list of 3" classes. I read that to mean that I can apply once for each of the three classes--3 applications. However, the worksheet makes it look like I can only apply once. Searching the forum only seemed to reinforce that, but I couldn't find any threads that directly answered my questions.

Can I only apply once? Or can I apply 3 times (once for each class)?

Thanks,

Treehugger

sportman
04-11-2015, 01:20 PM
You can apply for each draw but can only get drawn for one.

Kim473
04-12-2015, 05:43 AM
Class A is drawen first, if you don't get one for them your then elligable for the B then the C if you do a pick for them. I chose a A and B every year. That way if I get picked for one my priority goes up in the other. I don't pick a C as most lakes it is almost impossible to find them in that size any more and IMO, not enough meat to bother keeping them. I find it even hard to find any of the B in the lakes I fish.

To me it seems that the draw system is working as far as getting bigger fish. Not sure about qty ?

IMO, I think the walleye are eating most of the food in the lakes as I see pike sizes getting smaller and fewer Perch.