PDA

View Full Version : Where to Go

vadiamk17
04-17-2015, 09:04 PM
Hi
I just moved in to Spruce Grove where can i go fishing this week end ?

TNX :argue2:

brohymn2
04-18-2015, 06:09 AM
Check the regs

chriscosta
04-18-2015, 07:36 AM
Chickakoo ... saur ... star ...east pit...to name a few.. make sure ya let us know how ya make out im curious ...good luck

Red Bullets
04-18-2015, 10:29 AM
An easy spot to fish the river is go to Devon and drive down to the parking lot at the park on the south of the river. Right in front of the parking lot is ok for fishing. Just down stream of the bridge 40 feet. Might be a few fishermen there.

vadiamk17
04-20-2015, 09:58 PM
Where is the best place on NSR for pikes ? i tried couple places but i did not had any luck

SKSniper
04-21-2015, 08:36 AM
Where is the best place on NSR for pikes ? i tried couple places but i did not had any luck

Not trying to sound rude, but I don't think too many people are going to give up their honey holes to random people on the internet. I would suggest hitting the shoreline and trying to find them for yourself, if you can find any slack water or little eddies you will probably get on a few pike. The Whitemud Creek confluence should hold some pike in the coming weeks too. Just start fishing some of the suggested spots above and good luck!
I can't really even help with what lures to use as I never target pike in the NSR.